Status: In process :)

The Sadness Will Never End.

And dear, I fear, that this ship is sinking tonight.

Of course the first step I took out of Lizzy's room I was face to face with Vegan. I sighed and he gave me a weird look before looking back at the door to me.

"That's Lizzy's room." he stated.

"I'm aware."

"And were yeh shaggin cause yeh hair is messy." He said laughing and I quickly brought my hands to my hair.

"No yeh idiot. We were sleepin'."

"Is that what it's called these days?"

"Is what?" Jona asked coming up and I groaned as Vegan laughed, "I reallah fink he shagged yeh cousin this time!"

"I did not!!" I said defensively as Jona glared.

"All we did was sleep togetha as in shared a bed fully clothed." I added crossing my arms.

"Are yeh rebounding on my cousin?" he asked and I sighed, "No and shouldn't yeh be askin her that!"

"Why would I ask her? Although I'm sure that bloak Shawn wouldn't like it at all."

I frowned, "oh she didn't tell yeh?"

"What? Tell me what?"

"Um, Shawn broke up with her. Why did she tell yeh she was comin out here?" I asked feeling nervous about telling him all of this.

"She said she just had time off!"

"Well don't tell her I told yeh. I didn't know she didn't tell yeh."

"I hate that bloak. Why did he break up with her? I always thought somefin was up with him he's so sketchy." He said as we headed to the elevator.

"Apparently for someone else."

"I'll kick his arse." Jona mumbled as he pushed the button harshly. I believed it too. Jona was a bit intimidating at first glance.

"well he called while I was there so I picked up..."

He chuckled, "and said what?"

"That he wasn't going to talk to her ever."

"Good. I'd give him an ear full."

"Juss don't mention it ta her ok? I don't want to be tha one who told."

"I won't. I'm sure she'll tell me eventually."

I shrugged as we met the others in the lobby.

"Is she not comin'?" Jona asked me as we walked into the night.

"Nope. She was still tired. She said she'd go out with us tonight."

"Yeh like her?" he asked which startled me a bit, "what?"

"Do yeh like her? I'm not gonna kill yeh if yeh do." He said laughing as we reached the venue. I rubbed my neck nervously debating on what to say.

"I mean..."

"He does." Vegan said with amusement.

"I...ok, fine. I do. So what?"

Jona shrugged and smiled, "I knew yeh did."

"How?"

"Cause yeh nice ta her."

"I'm nice ta everyone!...well for tha most part..."

"Yeah but yeh over nice to her. Yeh pay a lot of attention to people yeh fancy." Vegan added as we grabbed our equipment.

"Sue me." I mumbled as I fixed some cords on stage.

"Awe. Oli lovessss Lizzy."

I swear these guys could never just let me be.

"That's fine Oli just know if yeh hurt her I'll kill yeh. That's a promise." Jona said seriously and I nodded. Trust me, that wasn't even in my head. The show went we'll like expected and we headed back to the hotel to shower and get ready for the night. I wanted to go directly to Lizzy's room but I figured it'd be better if I showered and all that first. I straightened my hair for the 2nd time today then slid on dark skinny's and a drop dead v neck. I quickly slid on my shoes then headed to Lizzy's. I knocked lightly before letting myself in. I was a bit surprised to find her still asleep. I walked over and turned the lamp on causing her to stir.

"I can't believe yeh still asleep. Did yeh not sleep last night?"

She shook her head no and I sat down next to her.

"Well yeh don't have to come out."

"I want to."

I chuckled, "well get up."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, "you smell good."

I laughed, "fanks. Are yeh sayin I neva do?"

"No. You always do. But I just now felt like telling you."

"Oh I see. Well, fanks..." I said with a grin as she sat up running her hand through her hair.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her from the bed, "I'll wait on yeh but go." I said with a grin and she mumbled to me before grabbing her things and heading to the bathroom.

I waited impatiently for I don't know how long. I ended up making her bed and flipping through a girly magazine before she came out.

"Oh catching up on some beauty secrets?" she asked and I closed the magazine.

"Yes apparently everything is bad for your face." I said looking up at her and my breath caught in my throat. Not like I ever thought she wasn't beautiful but at the moment I was finding it hard to even breathe from her off the shoulder top to her tight skinny jeans. I couldn't help but find myself wanting to kiss the skin now showing from that shirt, I also wanted to write a thank you letter to the designer for making that shirt. As I got up quickly and adjusted my shirt nervously. She didn't seem to notice as she grabbed her phone.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded with a grin as we went to the door.

"By the way...yeh look lovely." I said placing my hands on her face causing a light pink to rise on her cheeks, "thanks."

I gave her a grin before opening the door for her.

"Let's go find the othas." I said calmly as she handed me her door key and I slid it in my pocket as we walked to the elevator.

"Waittt." Someone yelled and we looked over to see Matty in full sprint towards us causing Lizzy to laugh beside me.

He came to a halt beside me breathing heavily.

"The doors hadn't even opened." Lizzy said giggling.

"I didn't know! Hey...yeh fit." He said looking her up and down and I shot him a 'no you just didn't' look.

"Sorry juss sayin!" he stated as we walked onto the elevator.

"Thanks Matty." Lizzy said laughing softly.

I rolled my eyes as Matty crossed his arms amused by my reaction I'm sure.
Once the door opened and we walked to the lobby the others were standing around. Lizzy began chatting with Lee and matty laughed as we reached Jona.

"What now?" he asked.

"I told Lizzy she looked fit and Oli looked like I had asked her to sleep wif meh." Matty stated and I rolled my eyes, "did not."

"Oh yeah. Yeh looked like yeh were gonna hit meh."

"I am contemplating it now."

Matty chuckled and patted my shoulder as we walked out of the hotel and Lizzy started talking to Matty, of course. I didn't care that they were talking but I'd rather have her talk to me instead. Was that selfish? I sighed as I shoved my hands in my pockets. A bad habit of mine when I was feeling a bit insecure. Once we found some place to have drinks at we walked in to a sort of crowded bar. I debated on whether even drinking. It didn't seem like a good idea and in fact it made me uneasy being around it at the moment.

"Deciding on to drink or not?" Lizzy said and I looked over at her, "how did yeh know?"

"You get this cute serious look on your face when you're thinking the other part was just a guess." She said smiling and I crossed my arms with a grin, "miss observer."

She shrugged, "well what did you decide?"

"I dunno I reallah don't want to."

"Well I'll be sober with you."

"Why?"

"Drinking isn't really my thing."

I smiled, "neither is smoking so what is?"

"Must I have a bad habit?"

I laughed, "everyone does."

"Does not."

"So yeh juss perfect is that what yeh tellin meh?" I asked with amusement as we sat down at a table and I took the seat across from her. Well, wouldn't be hard to believe. I mean, She got more and more closer to it at every conversation.

"Did I say that?"

"I mean, it wouldn't be hard to believe." I said leaning further on to the table and she grinned, "flattered."

I chuckled, "should be."

She started twirling her hair in her fingers as Matty started chatting with her. I watched her absentmindedly before Jona pushed me abruptly and I shot my eyes to him angrily.

"It's getting creepy."

I groaned and laid my forehead against the table. He was right. I was getting ridiculous.

"Are yeh drinking?"

"No." I mumbled and he patted my back in either pity or Jokingly I couldn't decide.

I heard a chair scrape the floor and my eyes shot up to see Lizzy walking away. I guess to the bathroom and Matt went to the bar.

"Why must she be so perfect?" I asked as I watched her until she was out of view.

"Why must yeh be so obsessed?"

"Cause I want her." I whined as I slammed my hand to my forehead.

"Oliver. I'm tellin yeh this cause yeh my mate and I love Lizzy I do but it's not gonna happen. Don't take her flirting or whatever yeh fink it is as a sign of her liking yeh. It's juss how she is."

"So I don't have a chance is what yeh tellin meh?" I asked with a sigh.

"I'm not sayin that..."

"Yeh kind of are..." Lee added and Jona rolled his eyes, "she's juss reallah picky..."

"So picky she picks douche bags." Lee said and I agreed with a nod.

"Yeh know what! I'm gonna be optimistic bout this and be team Oli!" Lee said slamming the palm of his hand on the table.

"Verses what otha team?"

"Verses Team Jona's logic!"

I rolled my eyes as Jona laughed, "Lee is the one with issues.."

I nodded as Lizzy slipped back into her seat.

"Goin to get anotha drink." Jona said with a grin and I rolled my eyes once more.

I felt Lizzy kick my foot from under the table and I looked over at her, "it's not nice ta kick people Liz." I said with a grin.

"Well it's not nice to not listen to someone who's talking to you."

"Were yeh? I'm sorrah." I said a bit embarrassed I didn't hear her.

She chuckled and I brushed my hair from my face staring into her green eyes for a moment before Matty sat back down beside her. He was really annoying me lately. He sat a drink in front of her and she looked over at him.

"No worries. It's juss pop."

She laughed, "Thanks."

He gave a nod with a grin before taking a drink of his beer.

I hated him. Was he trying to get her to fancy him? Then again, what if they liked each other? What if they had talked before hand? What if they had something I didn't know about? I mean, Plus, could I claim her when I've only known her for a week? I debated on my thoughts as she giggled with Matty so innocently as if it wasn't hurting anyone. It was hurting me. I sighed and placed my chin on the palm of my hand. Watching her and Matty flirt up a storm. Welcome to my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
awe poor Oli. :( haha.

subscribe.
comment.
please? :)