Status: In process :)

The Sadness Will Never End.

So don't give up on me.

Of course I was going to the show tonight. I was prepared to stand on the side of the stage like a fan girl as well. I watched them set everything up and was surprised Oli was joking around with Jona. It made me smile if anything. I mean, today he's been so great I wonder if he felt like him old self again. it made me happy. I felt like I accomplished something even though it was all him. I felt myself growing attached to him though. Like the thought of leaving in a few days disturbed me and made me nervous. I liked being with him, I liked making him happy, hell, I really think I just like him in general.

"Lizzy wanna sing for us tonight?" Oli asked and I was knocked out of my daze.

"Do yeh wanna sing wif us tonight?" he asked slower.

I shook my head no.

"Why not? Be fun. Yeh know tha song. It's not like yeh'd be screamin. Plus yeh have a nice voice."

"Nope."

"For meh? Please?" he asked doing that infamous pout of his.

"Nooo." I whined.

"Please? Won't beh bad. Promise." He said innocently.

"And what do I get out of this?" I asked crossing my arms. He shrugged, "Whateva yeh want. Wait, let me rephrase that cause yeh will fink of the most ridiculous shit juss so I'd eat my own words."

I grinned, "No I won't."

"Lia'."

"Well there's nothing I want so..."

"Why must yeh be so difficult?"

"I'm not. You're the singer not me."

"But I want yeh ta be it wif meh." He said pouting as he wrapped his arm around my waist causing my heart to speed up.

"Please. Juss once. Neva ask yeh ta do it gain." He whispered his caramel colored eyes confusing me for a minute. Damn him!

"Once. And never again." I mumbled and he smiled and cupped my face, "I love yeh so much righ' now." He said kissing the corner of my mouth quickly before running back to the stage yelling about me singing. I was frozen in my spot. I don't know if it was because his lips have never been that close to mine before or because of the words that left them. Surely he meant none of it. His words or actions...right? I forced myself to breathe in deeply.

"Yeh like Oli." I heard and looked over quickly to see Jona standing there leaned against the wall with a smirk on his stupid face.

"What?"

"Yeh fancy Oli. It's obvious and he clearly fancies yeh. I mean yeh two spend time togetha alone all the time. Yeh share beds, hold hands, he just bloody kissed yeh and I haven't seen the kid so happy in weeks."

"I'm just trying to help him out."

"So this is an act?"

I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Well?" he asked not giving up in typical Jona fashion.

"No it's not now shut up and go the shows gonna start." I mumbled before facing the stage once more. He chuckled as he walked past me, "that's what I thought."

I rolled my eyes and the show began 10 minutes later and wait, what exactly had I told Oli I'd do?! I mean that kid could talk anyone in to anything I sear!

Thankfully it was the last song and by then I was just ready to get it over with. So in reality it wasn't that bad and it made Oliver really happy so I wasn't complaining.

"Yeh cousin is amazin. Shoulda brought her out way before now." Oli said to Jona as we walked back to the bus sleepily.

Jona laughed, "well hell now that I know yeh like her I'll bring her out all the bloody time."

"The bus is so far away!" I said interrupting their conversation even though it was about me anyways.

Matty laughed and stopped in front of me, "here." He leaned down enough signaling for me to get on his back. I laughed and did just that. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist which he held on to.

"Matt..." I said relaxing my chin on his shoulder.

"Liz..."

"You're really cool."

He laughed, "as are yeh."

"You need to teach me how to play drums. I need to one up Jona."

He laughed as we grew closer to the bus, "done."

I looked over at Oli who was near us, his hands shoved in his pockets as he stared aimlessly at his feet. I decided that once we got on the bus i'd ask him what was bothering him. I didn't really feel the need not to anymore. I felt like we were passed the point of it being awkward. I closed my eyes tiredly wanting to finally be on the bus and wrapped in Oliver's arms.

Once we reached the bus Matt placed me on my feet, "Thanks Matty."

He chuckled, "No problem love." He said opening the door for everyone. Everyone basically went straight to their bunks and I did the same kicking off my shoes and pushing them to the side debating if I had the strength to get in it.

Oliver walked past me and I grabbed his wrist pulling him to me which he seemed hesitant about.

"What's wrong?" I asked seriously.

"Nuffin."

"Tired?"

He nodded.

"Sleep with me?"
"Sure yeh'd not ratha cuddle wif Matt?" he asked and I grinned, "wow. You really are jealous."

He rolled his eyes and I wrapped my arms around his torso and pressed my face into his chest.

"Cuddle with me." I mumbled, "you owe me."

"How so?"

"I sang for you!"
"Which was reallah good might I add." He said his hand running into my hair. Clearly forgetting about what just happened.

"Yeah, yeah. So you going to sleep with me or do I need to find Matty?"

"I mean I guess it depends on who yeh want ta sleep wif." He said pulling my arms from around him.

I crossed my arms with a frown and he stared at me with an amused grin before his fingers twirled a piece of my hair slowly.

"Go get in my bunk darlin." He whispered and I couldn't help but grin knowing I won. Was always easy for some reason.

I kissed his cheek and he rolled his eyes trying to fight back a smile. I went to the back to change quickly and I made it back to his bunk before he did. I could hear him laughing with who I think was Lee. I pulled Oli's blanket over me and his smell hit me as I closed my eyes. I felt myself drift to sleep even though I wanted to wait on Oli. Eventually though I felt someone get in the bunk with me and I assumed it was him but I didn't want to wake up completely.

"Sorrah love." He whispered trying to be as quiet as he could as he got under the cover and his arm wrapped around me securely.

I mumbled an ok as he kissed my cheek pulling me to his chest.

"I wanted ta cuddle wif yeh. Lee wouldn't stop talkin." He whispered.

"Stupid Lee." I mumbled snuggling into his chest.

"Tell meh bout it." He said chuckling. I don't know why I felt like Oli and I were together. Maybe it was how he treated me and if anything he treated me better than my boyfriend of 2 years! Which is sad. I liked being with him and yes ok, I was starting to like him. I couldn't help it. His wit, mixed with how sweet he was and his looks didn't hurt at all. I was smitten. His hand ran repeatedly into my hair as I kept my eyes closed and listened to his heart beat in sync with mine.

"Yeh leave in two days..." he whispered causing my eyes to open. I hadn't realized.

"Oh. I forgot." I whispered.

"Stay longa."

"I can't..."

"Please. Don't go...I can't do this on my own." He said softly.

"You seem better today."

"Cause I have yeh."

"You can't rely on me Oliver. We can't be together constantly." I said hoping he didnt take it as harshly as it sounded.

"I know...I get that...it's juss... too soon..." he whispered into my neck.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could stay." I said and in all honesty I wish I could. I liked having him close. I think I needed him as much as he needed me. He kissed my collar bone softly.

"Call meh everyday?" he asked and I chuckled, "Promise."

"I know it's two days away but I feel like lecturing you now. Don't be stupid and if you need anything call me no matter what time it is."

He chuckled, "ok. I will."

"Promise?"

"I promise." He said with a sigh and I closed my eyes as he held me tightly. This wasn't going to be easy at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my subscribers you're awesome! :)

Feedback?