Status: In process :)

The Sadness Will Never End.

It's not too late for us.

I didn't want her to leave and when the day finally arrived every part of me ached to just pick her up from her luggage she was making sure she had and just take her away. I watched her as my thoughts crammed into over drive. How would I be without her worried me. I was so content with her here. Yes, maybe I did rely on her too much but she has helped me in ways I didn't think were possible. I sighed and she looked over at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked her green eyes showing concern as if I really had a serious issue other than missing her.

"Nuffin. Juss gonna miss yeh is all." I said softly with a weak grin. She got up slowly and walked over to me moving my arm so she could sit in my lap. I sighed, and focused on my fingers moving up and down her forearm.

"I'm going to miss you too." She finally said.

"Who's gonna sleep wif meh?"

She grinned, "I'm sure Lee will be done for that."

I stifled a laugh, "he doesn't smell as good as yeh."

She laughed and leaned against me, "come with me."

Chills ran up my back at the tone of her voice and the words. How I wanted to.

"I would if I could." I whispered in complete honesty. She kissed my neck and I sighed, "I love yeh in case yeh didn't know."

"I love you too Oli." She said kissing my jaw and I felt my heart pick up speed yet again. I swear, I was going to end up having a heart attack caused by this girl. If only she knew I meant that in more than a friendly manner as she took it. I wrapped my arms around her and cradled her to me. I couldn't let her go. Not yet anyways.

"I need to finish. I leave soon." She said softly.

"I know...I mean, when am I goin ta get ta see yeh again?" I asked my hand running into her hair.

She looked at me her green eyes seeming as hurt as I was.

"I don't know really..."

"This is getting worse by tha moment..."

She chuckled, "it'll be ok. I go to Sheffield for like a month during the summer."

"Which is like 2 months away." I mumbled.

"I'll figure it out."

"Fineee." I said with a sigh as she got off my lap and went back to what she was doing.

Standing in the airport was the hardest thing I've done in a while which stupid I know but knowing when she left she wasn't coming back really unnerved me. I stood there my hands in my pockets as she hugged the guys, lingering on Matt longer than I wanted her to but I kept my mouth shut.

Once she stood in front of me my eyes locked with hers.

"Oliver." She said softly and I gave her a weak grin before she put her arms through mine and wrapped them around my torso. I closed my eyes and pulled my hands from my pocket and wrapped them around her instantly.

"Don't go." I said realizing this was it. This would be the last time I'd touch her for who knows how long.

She held on to me tightly as I breathed in the smell of her hair for memory. She pulled away with a grin and watery eyes. I didn't care if the guys were close by. If they didn't know how I felt about her then they were delusional.

I cupped her face, "It'll be ok. I'll be fine." I said trying to push her worrying aside or maybe my own. She sniffled and I gave her a grin before kissing her forehead.

"Gonna call me?" she asked and I chuckled, "course love. Everyday."

She nodded and I kissed her cheek, "go before yeh miss yeh flight."

"Ok." She said softly my hand squeezing hers before she turned and left me standing there.

I watched her partly to make sure she made it and partly because I couldn't move. She turned and looked at me with sad eyes her hand tightly on her messenger back she had over her chest. I gave her a weak grin before shoving my hands in my pockets. I was now completely alone again and it was completely haunting. She turned around and a confused look lit my face as she was walking quickly back to me.

"Wha...." I began to say before her lips hit mine and her arms went around my neck. Was I so mental I was now imagining things? I thought that only for a split second because her perfume filled my nose and my senses were tingling due to her being so close to me. I pulled my hands out of my pockets and wrapped them around her quickly not letting our first and only kiss go to waste. We finally parted and she pecked my lips a few more times before removing her arms.

"I've got to go." She said softly and I pushed my lips to hers once more.

"Go. When I call yeh tonight were gonna talk about this." I whispered before I let my arms drop from her.

"Fine." She said calmly before kissing me and sprinting off to where she was supposed to be minutes ago.

I stood there completely flustered but I couldn't prevent the grin from hitting my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. But I had to end it there for obvious reasons!

Thanks to my subscribers and the following for commenting:
Colorful_dinos
and of course,
Ello Ashleyy.

I seriously feel like a kid on Christmas when I get new subscribers or comments.