Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

Royal Blood

David's POV

"You're the vampire queen's grand daughter? This is information we need to know Annabelle!" Jimmy yelled.

"Whoa, calm down Jimmy. She's already emotional enough without you yelling at her." I yelled.

"Yes there is a perfectly good reason why the Vampire Queen is in our living room and both the Blood and Bone guards are stationed outside." Mitchell said still using a British accent.

"Okay what is with the weird British accent Mitchell?" Jimmy asked.

"Was born in England in 1763, it flairs up when I'm mad, nervous, or hell whenever the fuck I feel like it yank." He said.

"Is he always like this?" Jimmy asked.

"Only when he's pissed." I said.

"Alright back to the important part. The fact that the bloody Queen is here and pissed!"

"Okay, we better show Annabelle to her before she kills everyone in the house. By the way where's Abbey?"

"Trying to keep the Queen from waving her hand and slaughtering everyone in this house except for Annabelle."

With that I picked Annabelle up and the five of us ran the meet the Queen. I put Annabelle in the living room first before going to talk to the Queen.

*********************
Annabelle's POV

David put me on the couch and wrapped a blanket around me. He smiled and left. A million thoughts smashed into my brain like it was being jack hammered into me. I was descended from royalty? This would have been useful information to know.

I heard footsteps walk towards the living room. My grip tightened around the blanket. I felt myself start to curl up into a ball, I tried to make myself look as small as possible. Hoping they might not see me.

Two vampires walked in, the first had armor on that looked like it was constructed entirely out of bones. The second had armor that looked like blood was flowing through it.

David and Jimmy walked in after them and sat down on either side of me. Obviously to protect me. Finally a woman walked in, she looked to be about fifty, with black hair and a serious looking face. This was my mother's mother. Grandma Annie, I'd met her once

"Annabelle, my god you're so beautiful. You look just like your mother." She said while getting up, I guess to hug me.

I fell further and further back into the couch. Trying to get away from the oncoming woman. I had hoped that this would show I wanted nothing to do with her, but she kept on coming. She finally wrapped me up in an embrace. I tried to squirm my way out but she held me tight. I emitted a low growl and she finally backed off.

"Well now I hope you are ready to go because you are coming to live with me." She told me.

"What? No I'm not!" I said my southern accent coming out heavily.

"With all due respect ma'am she's barely twenty minutes old." Jimmy said trying to defend me.

"Pish posh. She's of Royal Blood."

"Great they even have that bullshit in this world too?"

"Annabelle! There will not be that sort of language used."

"You're preaching about blood when really we all share the same color."

"Actually no. The one who is going to ascend the throne or is the current ruler has golden blood. Your fangs are sharp enough if you bite yourself you should bleed." David cut in.

"There is no way my blood is any different"

I bit myself. Two holes formed.

"See normal red blo...." I began before I noticed what appeared to be streams of molten gold appearing from the wound.

"You have much to learn my dear." Grandma Annie told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait in updates I will do better

Thanks to footnote for commenting