Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

New house

Annabelle's POV

We pulled up to a giant manor. It was where my grandmother lived. After much kicking and screaming she finally managed to get me into the limo she arrived in, in which all of my things had already been packed.

The manor was scary looking, like a haunted house in a movie, only in much better condition. The driver got out and opened my door, I thanked him and walked out. My grandmother walked towards the house and motioned me to follow her.

I did as she ordered, I saw two guards stay very close to me. I walked into the parlor room. The house felt a little warmer than the outside, but still felt very professional.

"Welcome home Annabelle." Grandmother told me.

I stayed silent and a butler walked me to my room. Two other people came along and put my stuff in the room. My new room was red, it had a four poster queen sized bed. It had a dresser, a nighttable next to the bed, a desk, and its own bathroom. I started to put all of my clothes away, with my new vampire speed it didn't take long. I being bored grabbed my guitar which was in a pile of my other things and I began to play it.

I strummed the opening to Walk by Pantera. A few minutes later I heard a tapping on my window. I turned around to see Jimmy, I smiled and threw open the window.

"What are you doing here you chuckle head?" I asked while hugging him.

"I got bored and needed to see my new best friend." He said.

"How did you find me?"

"Super secret ninja skills......I followed the car."

We talked and talked until I heard my grandmother approaching. He quickly slipped out the window. I picked my guitar up and pretended like nothing had happened.

I heard the door open and in walked grandmother with a plate of cookies. She sat them next to my bed.

"We need to talk dear." She said.

"Go ahead." I replied dryly.

"Well I heard about the what happened darling, so I'm transferring you to an all girl private school."

"What? You can't I have friends there."

"That's the other thing dear, I don't want you to see those friends anymore."

"No! I won't let you take them away from me!"

"They're not good for you dear. I'm afraid of what will happen if you continue to hold their acquaintance."

"Get out! Just get out!" I yelled while tears streamed down my face.

She sighed and walked out. I slammed the door behind her and locked it. I went into the bathroom and took a shower, it always helped me to calm down. After I got out I couldn't find a towel, I looked underneath the sink. I grabbed a towel and they all fell out. I dried off and put on a hoodie and some jeans. I picked up the towels but I noticed something at the back of the sink. It was a door that was latched shut.

I opened it to reveal a secret passageway. I crawled down it. It was extremely dirty and dusty but I kept going. Eventually I came to a room. It was a medium sized room that was old. I looked around and found out that it held another passageway that led off the property so I could sneak out.

I crawled back into the bathroom. Luckily it was too dirty or dusty so I didn't have to re shower. I looked in the mirror to see my eyes were still blood red. This was going to be hard to explain in a school full of prissy girls who's main focus is the way you look.

I realized I wasn't tired. Then I remembered now I get tired once a week. So I had to figure out something to do until then. I remember the passage, I smiled and put some pillows to make it look like I was sleeping. I then turned off the lights and crept down the passageway again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to footnote for commenting