Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

First sight

David's POV

After math class I went to introduce myself to the new girl. I followed her to her locker. I walked up to her and said "Hello. I'm David Smith"

She looked at me strangely, before responding "Hi. I'm Annabelle Williams."

"So what do you have after this?" I asked, I don't know why I felt nervous, but I did.

"Um, Chemistry, with Aiman."

"Wow me too."

She smiled, I think she was glad to have someone she semi knew. I walked her to our next class, where Mr. Aiman put her next to me. We ended up chatting for the whole class. I don't know what it was but I was drawn to her. I loved everything about her.

When the bell rang, which I had been dreading the whole class. She got up and walked off without me. I walked outside and was greeted by my bitch of a girlfriend Ashley. She was so possessive she had brown hair and brown eyes, she was orange from tanning too much, what I ever saw in her was a complete mystery to me.

"Who was that you were talking too?" She asked.

"No one babe." I said.

"Better be nobody." She said hugging me.

I sighed and walked off with her to the next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is short, I know