Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

Humilations

The final bell rang, and I walked out of the school quickly. Normally I would have driven home but my car had not been driven up here. Luckily my new house was not that far away, so it wouldn't take me too long to get home.

As I walked along on the concrete sidewalk I heard someone pull up next to me. I looked over to make sure it wasn't some guy who wanted a little "quality time" with me. Luckily it wasn't, it was a girl from school. After looking at her for a bit I realized it was that girl Ashley.

She smiled and asked me "Hey Annabelle, do you need a ride?"

I would get home faster and in the end of things I didn't feel like walking. In hindsight I shouldn't have said yes. But I did.

I climbed into the backseat of her car inbetween two girls that should have been professional bodybuilders. I told her where to go and she drove off. I noticed something was wrong when she made a few wrong turns and stopped at the opening of a dark alley.

The two girls grabbed me and threw me out of the car. I hit the pavement hard. Then Ashley and them got out and the two girls grabbed me and dragged me down the alley. When they hosited me up again I tried to squirm out of it.

Ashley pulled a knife out and pointed it at me, then told me "stop moving." My eyes went wide as I looked at the cold steel that could end my life in a second. I immeditily stopped what I was doing.

"alright now strip down to your bra and underwear." She told me.

The two girls let me go long enough for me to do that. Then retained their iron grip on me. After that Ashley came over with a permenant sharpie, one that would take a week to scrub off, and began to write words on me such as whore, bitch, and skank. Then in big capital letters she wrote SLUT on my forehead. After that she told me to get down on my knees. Which I did.

Then she went to her car and grabbed something in a white cup. She walked back over and poured it on me. some of went into my mouth and I identified it as a vanilla milkshake. When she came back with a camera I knew that is not what it would look like.

The two girls let me go and then moved out of the picture, she snapped a few photos of me and then left me there all alone.

I did the only thing I could think of. Curl up into a ball, and begin to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please note I do not like or encurage this type of behavior. The people who do this are sick and need to be taken care of. Any complaints and I will report you as I stated this twice. Anyway I will try to update more often.