Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

Anger

Mitchell and I walked through the darkening streets to our favorite Mexican restaurant, El Camino Real, it was Thursday Taco night, so taco's were one dollar each and they were always amazing.

We talked to each other. Until Mitchell brought up the new girl Annabelle.

"what do you think of her man?"

"I don't know, she seems like a nice person, and she is not to bad on the eyes." I told him quickly trying not to go any further into that conversation.

"You're lying to me brah. I know you are. You are head over heels for that girl."

"I am not."

"You are too."

I actually was. I don't know what it was about her that made her so......intoxicating. Her scent, the way she looks, the southern accent she has.

I was lost in a daydream of her when all of a sudden, I smelled her. I know its weird to the fact that I just knew that. I turned to look at Mitchell.

"I smell her Mitchell. She is close."

"Really dude, are you sure? Because you could be that lonely that you are mentally projecting her."

"I know it's her." I said with a snarl, my fangs coming out.

You are probably thinking, fangs? Yes fangs, I am just going to straight out tell you. I am a vampire, thats how I could track Annabelle so well. I am permanently stuck at the age of 18, I am actually about 114 years old. I have fangs, superhuman strength and speed, I have to drink blood and eat normal food in order to live. So all of the stereotypical vampire things. Mitchell knew my secret cause, well he is one too. He is a part of my coven.

"Calm down dude. I was just joking."

"No, somethings not right. I am going to check it out, you coming?"

"Sure."

We ran at superhuman speeds towards where Annabelle's scent was coming from. We got closer and closer, until it started to burn and thirst started to lick my throat. I would be able to restrain myself though, I would not feast on Annabell's blood tonight.

We came to where she was, crying in the middle of a dark alley half dressed. I motioned for Mitchell to get her clothes. I picked her up, she must have seen me as she moved her head into my chest and sobbed deeply. I started to run back to my house, her vision was too blurry and would not be able to see what I was doing.

When we arrived I put her into my bed, she had fallen asleep on the way here. I quietly tip toed my way out, and went downstairs. Mitchell was on the couch looking at his laptop, I could see fury building up in his eyes.

"Whats wrong?"

"Come and see what your little bitch of a girlfriend did."

I walked over and looked, he was on facebook and I saw Ashley's profile. She had posted pictures of what she had done to Annabelle.

I felt so angry, I wanted to rip her throat out. I instead called her.

"Hey there babe." She said when she answered my call.

"You little bitch, we are through, rot in hell for eternity." I said in a very calm voice surprisingly.

After that I ended the call and headed to the door.

"Where you going brah?" Mitchell asked me.

"A little stroll, I will be right back." I told him with a smirk on my face.