Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

A day of adventure

David escorted me out to his car, acting very gentlemanly he even opened both the front and car doors, and even offered to carry me across a puddle. Honestly, if we ever ended up together, I know he would spoil me rotten.

I got into his truck and we drove off. While we were driving he turned the radio on. The song that played was Panic Attack by Dream Theater. He looked at me.

"Is Dream Theater okay?"

"Never heard of them before."

"You've never heard of Dream Theater? What about Avenged Sevenfold?"

"Nope." I said popping the P.

"Be glad Mitchell isn't here. He would have freaked out on you."

"Ah Mitchell, what a character, but he is a sweet guy don't get me wrong."

"Yeah, I wondered how long that would have lasted after what he just went through."

"What do you mean? What’s wrong with him?"

David sighed and looked at me for a second.

"It's not what's wrong with him. He has never had a good track record with women, or people he wants to get romantically involved with. Girls either when it comes to that act like a total bitch to him, like the last one did. Or that some girls just try to make him look like an idiot. So this last one was actually nice to him for once. So he jumps head over heels for her, needless to say she turned out to be a total bitch to him. I mean she jumped his ass on facebook, sent him terrible text messages and I was surprised, I thought she was better than that. Apparently we were all proven wrong."

"What happened to her?"

"Mitchell is probably the most liked person in school he just has a really kind soul, he may not be the most popular, the most athletic, or the smartest person there. But people saw that and were willing to do their parts. So he managed to get a lot of support from the student community. She is still there but there is a huge debate over who was the bad guy in the end."

"Why would there be sides?"

"Well Mitchell kinda lost it. He ended up yelling at her and called her a bitch, So that sparked some debate as to who was the better person there. In the end of things Mitchell has so far won, and she followers and her are a kind of taboo cult.”

I nodded and tried to change the subject, we got into music, and it turns out he is actually a huge fan of Disturbed. This was lucky because they are my favorite band. I know that girls usually aren’t into that type of music, and my southern roots should force me to listen to only country music, but my big brother was really into them and I guess it and the love of most things metal rubbed off on me.

“Never thought you’d be a Disturbed fan, honestly I didn’t. I thought we would be getting into arguments over how Justin Bieber was better than them or something along those lines.” He said to me.

I playfully slapped him and told him straight out “I am a total metal head, I just don’t act or dress it. I actually have a perfect replica of one of Paul Grey’s mask’s in my room. I wear it every now and then.”

“Yet you’ve never heard of Dream Theater or Avenged Sevenfold? I thought that those two would make your top ten.”
He pushed a few buttons and suddenly a new song, it had taken me this long to realize for the last twenty minutes we had been listening to the same exact song, not repeating but it was actually over twenty minutes long.

The new song was actually really good. I found out that it was called Beast and the Harlot, and I don’t know how I had gone so long without hearing about this band, because this band was amazing. I was sad when we pulled up to the mall, because we had to turn the music off.

He still was acting like a gentleman opened the door. Then he escorted me into the mall and we looked around. We went to the arcade, where I owned him at Pacman.

We went to the food court after that and bought lunch. He got a bacon cheese burger, and I got a chicken ranch wrap.

I finished my food and took a few fries off of his tray. He ignored this, and then we walked around some more.

We came up to a karoke place. He shrugged and suggested we go in. We ended up going in.

We ended up being thrown onto the stage, and we sung a duet together, it was Love the Way You Lie by Eminem and Rhinna.

I had fun doing it. I think David had more fun doing it because he really got into it.

After that we went from the mall to a paintball arena.

"Is it just going to be the two of us?" I asked him.

"Nope, Mitchell and a few of our friends are going to be there, it is our way of welcoming people into our sort of family. We shoot each other pretty much. Have you been paint balling?"

"No."

We pulled into the parking lot of the facility. Then he threw me a hoodie.

"You're going to need it. This stuff hurts when you get hit with them."

We walked in and David checked out two vest's and two paintball guns.

We met up with Mitchell, who was with four other people, two girls and two guys

They each introduced themselves, the first one was a very tall, lanky, boy. He had short blond hair, with blood red eyes, his eyes scared me a little bit, and looked to be about seventeen. He had a really fun personality, the minute he saw me, he picked me up in a huge bone crushing hug.

"Oh my god! It is so awesome to meet you!" He said in a hyper and excited tone.

"Can't......breath." I said in a very raspy whispering tone.

"Put her down Jimmy before you crush her." One of the girls said.

He put me down and backed off like a little puppy who had gotten in trouble. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

I stuck my hand out and smiled at him.

"Hi there, I'm Annabelle."

He reached out and shook my hand.

"I'm James Sullivan, I also go by Jimmy." He said.

The next one was one of the girls, she had long flowing chocolate brown hair, with emerald green eyes. She was beautiful, and I felt inferior standing next to her.

She came up and hugged me as well. Apprently hugs were well received in this group.

"My name is Abbey. With an ey at the end not just a y."

The last boy came up to introduce himself. His name was Zack, he had black hair that came over his eyes, his eye color was a light sky blue. He seemed dark and mysterious, but was nice enough to me.

The final girl walked up and only offered a handshake.

"Ummm, I'm Jessica." She said nervously.

Jessica, looked like a pixie, she was really skinny, with jade green eyes, blonde hair that ran to her waist. She seemed really nervous to be there.

"Well let's get started then."

We were divided up into two teams. Mitchell, David, and Zack on one team. While Jessica, Abbey, Jimmy, and I were on the other team.

It was a full on battle and David was right, this stuff did hurt. But it was fun as hell.

Jimmy was like a watch dog, he never left my side. I liked the kid, I am not going to lie.

Sooner or later our fun had to come to an end. I hopped in Davids truck and he took me home.

Dad was there and he didn't wanna cook, so we went out for pizza. As we pulled out of the driveway I saw in horror as a giant white van smashed into the side of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a long one, so sorry it took me awhile to update. I have been busy. Also I wrote all this up on my blackberry as I do with team of extraordinary gentlemen, sooooo sorry for grammer errors.