Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

Dying.

When I woke up I was in a hospital. I tried to remember what had happened. All I remembered was a car smashing into my dad's side of the car. It flipping around and then nothing but blackness.

I looked up to see David, Mitchell, and Jimmy sitting next to my bed. Jimmy was pacing, Mitchell was reading a book, and David was sitting there looking extremly worried.

"Guys?" I asked faintly.

"Annabelle!" Jimmy yelled running over to my side.

He didn't hug me tightly but draped him arms around me. Mitchell grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Not now Jimmy. David tell her, now!" He said with fury in his voice.

David pulled a chair up next to my bed. He brushed a few strands of hair out of my face.

"Annabelle, your dad is dead." He told me.

I felt a heavy weight on my chest. He couldn't be gone. My dad, the one who listened to all my problems, the one who would pick me up and dust me off when I was pushed down. My dad, was gone. Tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Annabelle, there is worse news."

What could be worse than my dad dying? My protector, the big teddy bear who would always be there for me was gone.

"You're dying Annabelle. When the car crashed, it slashed your liver and it is not functioning properly. The doctors have it fixed for now but, you have a month at most to get a new one. The waiting list couldn't get you one for 3 months."

I lost it. It was too much to handle. I lost my father, and now I was dying. I was only seventeen. I had to much to do. David started to try and comfort me.

"Annabelle."

"What is it?" I said in tear choked pauses.

"There is another way. Another way you can live. Its painful but you will be better than ever before. Do you want it?"

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you now. I can explain if you take this path. Be warned if you say yes there is no going back."

I thought about it. Would it be selfish if I lived? If I could get treatment no one else could. I wanted to live so badly.

"Yes. I want to live." I told him.
David looked over at Mitchell and Jimmy.

"Jimmy, Mitch, you know what to do right now."

They nodded and left. He grabbed a rag. Then he started to restrain me to the bed.

"What's are you doing that for?" I asked.

"So people can't hear you scream and you can't move." He told me.

"Wait what? What is this?"

"Not exactly traditional medience."

I started to grow scared as he tied the rag around my mouth and then tied me to the bed. My eyes must have given it away. He looked over and kissed me on the cheek.

"It will be fine. I won't abuse you or anything. Be strong my love."

I blushed and my mind wandered even though I was probably about to become a potentional rape victim.

After he was done he looked at me.

"Annabelle, this is going to hurt. If there was another way I would do it. But there is not. I'm sorry. Don't be scared of me. Please?" He asked me with pain and worry on his face.

He walked over and kneeled down next to me. He moved my hair and my hospital clothes from my neck. I looked at him strangely.

"Don't be scared. Be the amazing strong person I know you can be."

All of a sudden he had fangs. They shot out of no where. I started to flail around on the bed but couldn't move much and I tried to scream but I was muffled by the rag.

"I'm so sorry." Was the last thing he said before his fangs sunk into my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I went ahead and changed her. It is going to be more intresting to write than her being human for 30 chapters and a vampire for the last 3. Sue me

Amyway sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy. I will try to update more often.