Status: will update!

My Heart's Always With You Now.

Rebirth

David's POV

I sat in my living room with Jimmy and Abbey. They had come over to help wait this thing out with me. I was nervous as hell but Jimmy and Abbey were glad that they would have a new coven sister soon.

Mitchell walked back in through the secret door that led to our vampire changing rooms. He had a look of joy to be out of that place. I don't know why but that place always gave him the creeps.

"Be glad that room is soundproof. Cause that girl has a pair of lungs on her!" He said

"How much longer Mitchell?" I asked since he was the expert.

"About seven or eight more hours. Maximum."

"Joy." Abbey said dryly not looking up from the magazine she was reading.

"Well I can't wait! I just love that girl!" Jimmy said with the utmost excitement.
"We know you do Jimmy, how about you come with me to go check on her?" I asked him.

Jimmy didn't need to say yes because he was already at the secret door. He was hopping up and down. I grabbed a walkie talkie in case I needed it and opened the door.

We walked through the back rooms that were designed for changing people into vampires. We had refrigerators full of bags of blood., rooms designed to hold out of control vampires with proper restraints. For kicks we even had coffins because some actually do enjoy sleeping in them.

The walls were all made of reinforced titanium steel. Don't ask where we got it from. Each of the doors were five inches thick, anything short of a tank shell was not going through it.

We approached Annabelle's room. I sighed heavily before I opened the door.

The room was dark, yet I could still see with perfect clarity. It had been trashed, like someone unleashed a herd of cattle through it. I looked at the bed. The restraints were broken and Annabelle was not on it. I quickly looked around the room trying to find her. She was in a corner of the room in a defensive position. A low growl escaped from her lips.

She saw us and stood up, revealing beauty twice that of when she had been alive. Her eyes once blue had turned blood red, and fangs extended down from her canine teeth. She looked at Jimmy and I and smiled.

"Hello David and Jimmy." She whispered. Before shooting up in the air to pounce on me like a cat.

***********************
Annabelle's POV

I looked around, all my senses had been heightened tenfold. Everything was sharper and clearer than before. I couldn't believe how murky my vision had been before this. I could hear things from farther away I could probably hear a pen drop in a crowd of people. I tried to move but I was restrained to the bed. I started to pull against them. They at first held firm but it didn't take long for me to rip them in half.

I stood up with lighting speed. I flinched after doing it because of how surprised I was.

I noticed a burning in my throat, it was unbearable. I felt bone dry, like I hadn't had a drink in a century. My vision started to turn red and I felt my rational thought slowly slipping away. I started to turn the room over trying to find something to ease my thirst.

I heard people walking down the hall. I rolled into a corner and crouched into a defensive position. How I knew to do that I wasn't to sure.

The door opened slowly and Jimmy and David walked into the room. David panicked when he saw that I wasn't on the bed. He started to scan the whole room before seeing me in the corner.

I emitted a low growl before I stood up and looked at the two boys. I flashed a smile at them.

"Hello David and Jimmy." I said before I launched myself at David.

David managed to grab me midair and threw me onto the floor, he put his hand on my upper back pushing down so I couldn't move, while putting his foot on the middle of my back and restraining my arms so I couldn't use them.

I tried to turn my head to bite him but instead all I got out was a snarl. I thrashed around trying to get loose but he held me firm. He yelled something at Jimmy and Jimmy ran off.

Jimmy came back holding two bags of red liquid. He handed one to David who put it to my mouth. I tore it open revealing the delectable scent. I started to drink it, even though most of it spilled on me or on the floor, the burn in my throat slowly going away. When the bag was empty David put the second one in front of me. I drank it more slowly, my vision starting to clear again.

When I was done David let me go. I decided to just lay there for a moment. I felt tears forming and start to fall down my cheeks. I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up. I looked up to see David there trying to comfort me.

"Hey its okay. Welcome back." He told me.
"David, its not okay, look at me, look at what I just did, I'm a monster." I said in between sobs.

"You're not a monster Annabelle, you're a vampire."

"What difference does that make? I'm a freak of nature. I oughta be killed off now."

"Annabelle, I'm not going to lie to you that this is a huge transition. But you will do fine, we will train you to control your thirst amongst humans you can live a completely normal life."

The door suddenly banged open to reveal Mitchell with a panicked expression.

"What's going on dude?" David asked.

"The shite has hit the fan." Mitchell said with an English accent for some reason.

"What is it?"

"The vampire queen just showed up and wants to know what we have done with her grand daughter."

"Whose her grand daughter?"

Mitchell pointed to me "apparently she is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah she's a vampire now. Again sorry for the long wait and thank you all of the commentors who took their time to commentand I will see you next time