Sooner Than Later, I'll Need a Saviour

The Morning After.

I woke up the next morning the with worst headache I’ve ever had to endure. I groaned, rolling from my side to my stomach so I could bury my face into my pillow. Wait, this pillow was moving. I frowned, hand roaming my ‘pillow’. It didn’t feel like fabric either. I shot up, my eyes instantly open. Laying where my head had just been was Alice’s bare stomach, along with everything else.

My eyes grew wide and I looked down at myself. I was completely naked too. I reeled backwards only to fall off the bed and taking the blanket with me. I landed with a loud ‘thud’, the blanket succeeding in covering at the private parts. Though, from what it seems, they’re not so private anymore. I heard mumbling and soon Alice’s head was popping out over the side of my bed.

“Morning to you too.” She stood and strutted to the bathroom as if she wasn’t totally naked. I quickly grabbed a new pair of boxers from a dresser and yanked them on.

“What happened last night?” I called, my voice trembling. There was a momentary pause before she opened the door, now dressed in black, lacy panties and a bra. Her face was blank, preventing me from reading her emotions.

“You don’t remember, do you?” I raked my brain for memories. I got Jack and had a joint. I vaguely remember Brian showing up and then the glimpse of Alice talking to me. Besides those tiny details nothing. I frowned deeply.

“No, I really don’t.”

Alice chuckled with no humor in her tone. She walked over and grabbed her shorts, pulling them on over her underwear. “Of course you don’t remember, you were out of your mind. I should have known you wouldn’t remember. Stupid, stupid.”

As she bent down to grab her tank I saw a forming bruise on her neck. I stepped forward and placed one hand on her collarbone, the other on the front of her neck. She froze as I continued to examine the skin. It looked more like a really rough hickey. “What’s this from?”

“Last night,” she muttered, pushing my hands away. She pulled on the top and moved to go find her socks and shoes, but I stopped her by gently grabbing her wrist. She turned to me with an expectant look.

“What happened last night Alice?” She sighed and took her arm back. She sat on the couch and pulled her knees to her chest. I sat next to her, making sure to leave a few inches between us.

“I got here and you were higher than a kite, and drunk to boot. You started talking about your brother and one thing led to another and we fucked.” Something in her eyes made me frown. She was hiding something.

“And what was the ‘one thing or another’?” I asked. She sighed and rubbed at her eyes, trying to stop the tears from flowing.

“Nothing, it’s stupid. You were just delusional at the time. You couldn’t have meant it,” Alice said, more to herself. She shot out of her seat and looked frantic. “Where the hell are those shoes?!”

“Alice, Alice!” I stopped her by placing my hands on her shoulders. She stopped short, falling silent. “What happened? It’s not fair for me to not know.”

“You told me that you loved me,” she whispered out. “And I was stupid enough to believe it.”

I fell silent. I’ve been thinking it ever since that night she stayed with me, but I never had the guts to admit it. But yet I told her when I was wasted on two different substances. I grabbed her face in my hands and leaned down to plant a deep kiss on her lips. She instantly kissed back, her hands resting on my hips. We parted, both panting for breath.

“It wasn’t a lie. I just finally grew my balls,” I told her softly, smiling. Alice smiled back as I rested our heads together.

“Well I’m glad you had whiskey then.” She pecked me on the lips before frowning. She smacked my chest, leaving a small, stinging area.

“What was that for?!”

“You’re suppose to be the saint. Saints don’t smoke pot!” She cried, glaring up at me. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I should have known I’d get hell for that.

“Look, I’m sorry. I had a moment of weakness, alright?”

“You don’t do it anymore, okay?”

“Only if you don’t,” I countered, trying to hide my smile. Her eyes trailed to look out the corner of them, refusing to look at me. “Aha.”

“You know what, fine!” I rose my eyebrows at her smirking face.

“Did I just hear you right?” I rubbed my eardrums with my index fingers before leaning more towards her. “Could you say that again?”

Alice sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. She looked up at me and said, very loudly, “I’ll give up pot if it will make you never do it again! Starting right fucking now.”

“No, no. You see, the Alice I know loves the stuff. She'd never give it up,” I teased.

“I passed up a whole bowl yesterday to come check on you,” Alice remarked smugly, her signature smirk back on her face. My mouth fell open in mock surprise.

“No way! I am so proud of you! My little girl’s growing up!” Alice stuck her tongue out at me and I grinned. “Now if she could only hit that growth spurt.”

“Not funny!” Alice cried, running at me. I ran away to the shelter of my bed. That didn’t end so well. She climbed on top of me and began to tickle my sides. I laughed, begging her to stop. After a few moments she did and laid down next to me.

“So, what does this mean exactly?”

Alice propped her head up with her hand, staring at me confused. “What do you mean?”

“Relationship? Friends with benefits? I’m kind of lost here.” Alice scowled, slapping my chest in the same spot again. I yelped and covered it. “What was that for?”

“You being an idiot, that’s what!” Alice huffed, sitting up and crossing her arms over her chest. “We admit that we really meant that we love each other and you think I’ll just settle for ’friend with benefits’?"

“Well you weren’t being very specific!” I argued.

“Want me to draw you a fucking picture?”

I thought about it for a moment before replying with, “Yeah, kind of.”

Humor twinkled in her eyes and she nodded. She stood and walked to my printer, grabbing a blank sheet of paper. She then grabbed a black sharpie and began to draw. Soon she held up the picture to me. There was two stick figures holding hands. Each had an arrow and then a name above it, one with ’you’ and another with ’me’. Underneath the words ’boyfriend/girlfriend’ were written.

“Okay, see? I totally understand now,” I remarked, nodding my head. She rolled her eyes before grabbing a piece of tape and attaching the picture to my blank wall.

“The lack of decorations was driving me insane. Besides, now you can remember in case it slips your mind.”

“Calling me forgetful?” I demanded.

“No, dumb.” She screamed when I shot off my bed and picked her up. “Put me down!”

“You called me dumb,” I whined.

“But that’s a trait I love in my guys!” I rolled my eyes and placed her to her feet again. She smiled and went on her tippy toes to kiss my lips.

“So what are we doing today?” I asked, starting up my laptop out of habit.

“We might need to go see Candy. She was worried last night and I had to have Brian call and let her know I was taking care of you. If she hasn’t had a heart attack yet then she will soon,” Alice informed.

“True.” I looked at her with a mischievous smile. “Shower first?”

She instantly caught on to my thinking and smirk. “Deal.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yoooou :) : angy_kaulitz, Dezi Demize, Violent Ecstasy, and FantasticalJayla. As awesome as you guys are, I'm thinking of putting this on hiatus for a while. Get my thoughts together and decide what I am going to do with this story. So If I don't update within a week, that's probably what happened.

Sorry, love you guys though<3