Sooner Than Later, I'll Need a Saviour

Harlot and a Photo Shoot.

As I continued with my rounds my mind was just stuck with Alice. There was something about that girl that could captivate me for hours. In fact, she was. Even though I had returned home an hour ago I was still thinking about her. One day I would have to talk her into doing a photo shoot with me. I shook the thoughts from my head and desperately tried to zone in on the new show I found called Ghost Adventures.

I sighed and stood to my feet, leaving Zak Bagans and his crew behind. I felt entirely stupid. I was twenty-one, had no work until tomorrow evening, and I had nothing to do. What did normal twenty-one year olds do in this situation? I rolled my eyes. They’re either out clubbing, at home drinking, or playing video games. None of those activities sounded particularly fun. God, I was a hermit, wasn’t I?

Just as I was settling into the seat at my desk a knock came at my door. I grumbled to myself about who in the world would be knocking on my door at nine o’clock at night. As I opened the door I wished I wouldn’t have. Who else would be there but Layla, the receptionist. I mentally cringed and used my body to block the opening in my door in case she tried to shove in.

“Hello Zack,” she purred. I had to bite my lip from correcting her. Friends called me Zack, not whores random girls that I only saw on occasion.

“Can I help you Layla?” She smiled mischievously.

“I was just wondering if I could come in.” She walked closer, jutting her chest forward. The low cut top was leaving little to imagination. Since I towered over her it was hard to miss her cleavage. Besides, I am a guy. If a girl’s chest is practically hanging out you would have difficulty looking away period.

“I’m kind of busy,” I lied.

“Aw. I was thinking about you all night. I thought we could spend some time together,” she cooed, snaking her arms around my waist and going on her tippy toes to kiss my neck. My heart rate increased and I painfully swallowed. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t getting aroused, which I knew Layla noticed by her smirk. But I had to control myself; I would not swoop to her level. “Come on baby.”

“No Layla,” I tried to stay sternly, but there was a bit of a quiver in my voice. She instantly noticed it and her hand slipped to my belt before brushing against Zacky Jr..

“Just one night and I’ll make it worth your while,” she whispered huskily as she actually grasped my member through my jeans and boxers. I instantly hardened and cursed myself. Suddenly a voice was heard coming from down the hall.

“Let go of my boyfriend you tramp.” Both of our heads snapped over to see Alice walking storming down the hall. All the ‘things’ Layla had just caused suddenly disappeared. I could not thank Alice enough.

“He wasn’t exactly arguing,” Layla said snootily.

“Get out of here before I beat your face into a pulp,” Alice growled, her hands clenching into fists. Layla backed off, obviously knowing she’d lose in a fight to Alice. Her and her fake tan and nails probably hadn’t fought a day in their lives. She flicked her blond hair before smiling to me flirtatiously.

“See you later Zack.” She glared at Alice before walking away, her ass swinging in the miniskirt and her heels clicking on the tiles of the hallway. Once she was gone I took Alice into a tight hug.

“You just saved my ass. Thank-you!”

“Let go of me please.” I quickly did and stepped back. “No problem. But you really weren’t arguing much.”

“I’m a guy, what do you want?” I scoffed, holding my arm up let her know she could come in. She silently took the offer and settled on the couch. “I wasn’t going to sleep with her. She is way too under class for me.”

“If you say so,” Alice sang, obviously not believing me. I grabbed each of us a bottle of lemonade and sat down, offering her one. She hesitated before taking it, muttering a ‘thank-you’.

“So what brings you to my neck of the woods?” I asked, trying to me nonchalant about it. I was actually dying to know the answer. It’s not every day an attractive girl shows up at my door. Well, usually they don’t. Today’s a special exception.

She hesitated again, taking a long, slow sip from the bottle. I waited patiently as she studied her lap where she placed the bottle once she screwed the cap back on. “Candy was staying at Frank’s doing I don’t know what. I didn’t feel like sleeping in the alleyway and I couldn’t think of anywhere else to go. Can I stay here?”

The way she asked so meekly made me know she seemed ashamed to ask. I instantly smiled softly. This girl was so used to living on the streets that she was ashamed to have to ask anyone for anything. I felt for her. “You can stay on one condition.”

“Oh.” She frowned and shrunk into herself a little. I instantly frowned now. What was that about? Then it clicked. I blushed and struggled to explain.

“Nothing like th – that. You don’t have to agree to this, it’s just an idea. I, uh, I was wondering if you’d be willing to do a photo shoot. Nothing naked or anything, just a normal photo shoot,” I rambled. She watched me with wide, confused eyes.

“Why would you want to do a photo shoot of me?” she asked quietly.

“Because you’re beautiful of course!” I blushed deeper, staring at my feet. Did I seriously just blurt that out? There was no way to recover from that. She suddenly started to giggle. I looked up to see a hand over her mouth, the edges of her eyes crinkling from laughter.

“Well you’ve talked me into it Zack. Sure I’ll do one, but I need to shower and make myself pretty,” she spoke, standing to her feet. I stood too and walked her over to the bathroom. I showed her where the body wash and shampoo was. I was kind of a girly guy since I used apple scented body wash and coconut smelling hair stuff. But she didn’t seem to care. Before she shut the door she paused. “Thank-you Zacky. Sorry if I’m being a burden.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.” I grinned toothily at her. “I’m going to bring you some clothes, I promise they’re not skimpy. In fact, after the shoot you can keep them.”

She instantly frowned and shook her head. “I can’t do that.”

“Sure you can. I have plenty.”

She opened her mouth to protest, but shut it again, forming a hard line. She nodded finally, smiling weakly. “Thanks. I’ll leave it unlocked so you can put it on the counter. I trust you not to look though.”

“I swear,” I vowed with one hand over my heart and the other in the air, palm facing her. She giggled before shutting the door. I walked over to the closet and froze. Walking back to the bathroom door I knocked with my knuckles. She cracked it open a bit and brushed her bangs back with a hand.

“Yeah?”

“What size do you wear?” I asked sheepishly. She laughed again and I almost swooned. Her laugh is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. I instantly, mentally slapped myself. Stop thinking like that Zack!

“Size five in pants and a small in shirts.” I nodded.

“That’s all.” With that she shut the door and I walked back to the closet. I fished out an outfit I figured Alice would be comfortable in. I folded it up and before knocking on the door. A faint ‘come in’ was heard. I popped open the door and steam slapped me in the face. “Just putting the clothes on the counter.”

“Okay.” I did before quickly leaving, keeping my promise to not look into the foggy, walk in shower. I shut the door behind myself before walking over to the ‘studio’. I busied myself by putting up a plain, light blue sheet and changing out lenses. Not too much longer I heard the shower shut off and the blow drier start. I anxiously sat on the couch, trying yet again to watch the long and forgotten show.

“Zack? This is a weird outfit for a shoot, isn’t it?” I looked over and nearly let my jaw drop. Alice had put on the outfit and she looked amazing, at least in my opinion. She was playing with the hem of the shirt and studying the ground.

“Well, would you like to look for something else?” I asked, standing. I was silently hoping she’d decline. And, as if she heard me, she shook her head.

“It’s just strange.”

“We could get new clothes, it’s okay,” I said quietly, raising her chin with my index finger. She stared into my eyes for a moment before shaking her head again.

“No, it’s fine,” she whispered. I nodded, stepping back from her. I smiled and led her over to the cheap set up I had.

“Now, remember to just have fun.”

She smiled brilliantly at me. “Okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit for shoot.

Lovelies <3: Danelradcliffe1fan, angy_kaulitz, SilversXheart, and Violent Ecstasy. Yay, another new commenter! *claps* Sorry it took so long toupdate. I've been dealing with finals and my orchestra concert and blah. Only one more school day after this and then summer! I'm not content with this chapter either, but I suppose I'll live. Drop a comment please. :)