Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

When Hell Freezes Over

I grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her behind me, I don't know why, I guess it's because I don't trust Zacky.

“What do you want, Baker.” I asked, noting the damage I had done to his face, that boosted my ego.

“I want to talk.” he said.

“So, talk.”

“Okay, I'm sorry for what happened.” he said, I just looked at him. “You can have Allie back, I broke up with her.”

“I don't want her back.” I said, amazed by how just this morning I would have killed to have her back, but now I could care less.

“Well, I still broke up with her, I want to mend our friendship, Brian. I'm so sorry for what I did to you.”

I looked down at Emma and she gave me a reassuring smile while squeezing my hand.

“Okay, I'll try but it is not going to be easy.”

“Heck Yea! Thanks, man!” Zacky said before hugging me.

“Well, I have to take Emma home.” I said, trying to let Zack know that we had to leave.

“Okay, I'll see you around.”

Image

“Hey Dad!” I yelled.

“SON!” Jimmy yelled before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

“What the fuck, Jimmy!” I yelled as Jimmy walked out back, he sat me down.

“I found him!” Jimmy yelled to my dad.

“Thanks, now boys I just want to tell you that drinking is wrong and Brian the next time the school calls me I am going to shove my foot up your ass!” my father's little rant was interrupted by my cell-phone. I picked my phone up from the table and Allison's name flashed across the screen.

“Boy if you value your life you will put that phone back on the table!” okay, he was beginning to piss me off, he acts like we robbed a fucking bank.

“Dad, Calm the fuck down! We didn't rob a bank or kill anyone, we just left school early and got caught trying to get some alcohol, can you not remember what it was like to be a teenager!” I screamed at my dad.

“Boys, I think it's time you went home. I won't tell your parents what happened today, just don't let me catch you again.” with that everyone got up and left.

Papa walked past me and into the house, I turned and followed him inside.

“Sit.” he said pointing at the couch. At this point I knew dad was at his breaking point, so I did as I was told. He walked past me and down the hall, when he came back out a few moments later he was holding my gun in his hand.

He walked over and sat across from me on the chair.

“We never got to talk about this so I want to ask you now, why do you have this gun?”

“I bought the gun in case I needed it, so protect myself and my loved ones.”

“Okay, now let me ask you this, would you have really killed Zacky?”

“I honestly don't know, but I do know that I had every intention of it, Why?”

“I don't know, I guess it bothers me knowing that I raised someone capable of murder.” that stung, I don't know why but it bother me.

“On a lighter note, me and Zacky made up today.” I said trying to easy my fathers worry a little.

“Really, how?” I went into full story mode, when I was done he had just one question.

“Now, who is this Emma girl?” he asked.

“She is amazing, I know I only met her today, but I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with her.”

“AW, that's so sweet honey!” I hadn't noticed my step-mom had walked in, she walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

“Aw, come on mom, jeez.” I said getting up. And walking outside to get my phone, I looked at the screen and saw that I had a missed call from Allie and a voice-mail no doubt from Allie too.

I called my voice-mail and pushed in my access code and this was the message I heard.

“Brian, I know that you probably hate me but I really need to talk you. Just call me back, please. I love you.”

Yeah, Allie I’ll call you back, when hell freezes over, I thought to myself as I walked into my bedroom to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!

PleaseComment

Thanks:
Jazz1617
Star Angel
amimarievee <--- my bff go read her stories if your not already!
syntastically_summer
JimmyTheWolf

you guys are the only reason i update anymore, so thank you and i give you much love! =D