Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

I have something that I need to tell you.

“BRIAN!” I heard Jimmy yell as he charged into my room and jumped on my bed.

I sat up and looked at him before I greeted him.

“So, what are we doing today!” Jimmy yelled in typical Jimmy fashion.

We aren't doing anything, but me and Emma are going to the beach.”

“Gates, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, buddy.” I said getting up to start getting ready since it was twelve and I am meeting Emma at one.

“Are you using Emma to make Allie jealous?” I was both shocked and hurt by his question.

“No, I like her, a lot.” I said looking Jimmy straight in the eye.

“Good, I like her too, she is sweet.”

“Why did you ask that?”

“Uh, I was afraid that you were and I didn't want Emma to get hurt again.”

“Oh well, I gotta get ready to meet Emma, wait. Why did you say again?”

“Brian, it's been a couple of weeks since you introduced us to Emma, and she talked to me about her past and asked me what was the best way to tell you about it.” Jimmy said while nonchalantly looking at a magazine.

Okay so now I am intrigued.

“So, are you gonna tell me what she told you?” I asked.

“No.”

“Jimmy, tell me what she told you.” I demanded.

“Dude, it's not my place to tell you, she'll tell you when she is ready.”

“Whatever. I gotta get ready.”

Image

“Brian, there is a pretty little lady down here looking for you!” Suzy yelled up the stairs.

I looked in the mirror to make sure that my appearance was in order.

“Stop prepping Gates cause no matter how hard you try, you'll never look as good as me!” Jimmy yelled from downstairs, I laughed and made a mental note to smack him later.

I walked downstairs and I felt my heart accelerate as soon as my eyes locked with Emma's. She was the beautifulest thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

“Hello, Ma'am.” I said in a ridiculous British accent while taking Emma's hand and kissing it softly, this earned a giggle from Emma.

“Hello, fine sir.” she said curtseying.

“Shall we begin our journey?” I asked in the same ridiculous accent.

“We shall.” she said linking her arm with mine.

I walked her to my car and opened her door.

“Good boy!” my mom yelled from the door, I blushed, which caused Emma to giggle and kiss my cheek before getting in the car.

I was pulling out of the driveway when I heard Jimmy yelling, I just waved and kept going.

Image

At The Beach

“Brian?”

“Yeah.”

“I have something that I need to tell you.”

“What is it?”
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY!!!!

my power was out then when it came on my modem was shit, yes i still have dial-up. curse of a small town.

anyway, i know this is short and such a filler but it is necessary.

also i am going to delete my story "This is redemption, This is our lives washed clean" [which is the sequel to "This Is How I Disappear"] for those who are reading it as well. Why you ask, well because i have onecomment, so i don't guess that anyone likes it so.

anyway, thanks to:
Jazz1617
foREVer A Dream
ladyofsorrows101
Star Angel
syntastically_summer
you guys are the greatest!