Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

Kyle

“Brian! Wake up!” Papa yelled from the other side of the door.

Yesterday was great, I spent the whole day with my two favorite people, Abby and Emma.
I was a little worried that my parents would treat Emma differently knowing that she had a child, but the were great. I think know my relationship with Emma is going to work, I can feel it.

I got up and began getting ready for school, I hate Mondays and school for that matter, but I am excited to see my Emma again.

Image


At School


“GATES!” Matt yelled as I got out of the car.

I walked over to 'our spot' which was under a huge ass tree, that Jimmy always climbs and always falls from.

“Where have you been, man?” Matt asked.

“Around.” I stated sitting waiting to see Emma's car pull in.

“Yeah, we all got pretty fucked up Saturday night, and you missed it, we had weed and everything, Gates!” Jimmy yelled, from the tree above me.

“Jimmy, you can't just yell that shit!” I responded.

“I didn't yell shit, Gates. Other words.” he said.

I was about to make some smart ass remark, like usual, when I noticed Emma's car was already in the parking lot, I stood up and dusted myself off. Then I noticed that she was standing next to her car and she wasn't alone, there was a guy standing there with her. What the hell, I decided not to let my imagination get the best of me, so I started walking towards her.

“Hey Brian!” she yelled and ran over to me, the guy turned and walked away after shaking his head. I'm not sure why but, I am fighting the urge to accuse the hell out of Emma and beat the hell out of that loser. Stop it, Brian! I mentally scolded myself, Emma isn't Allison and you know it, I told myself.

“Hey Babe.” I replied.

“We have a little while before class, so if you don't have any plans I wanna talk to you.” She said, oh shit, here comes the pain.

“Sure, it's nothing bad, right?” I asked, giving her a anxious look.

“No, sir.” Emma said, stopping and wrapping her small arms around my neck and placing a short kiss on my lips, one that I gladly returned.

“Alright, let's talk.” I said walking over to a picnic table, far from everyone else.

We sat down and she looked at me before she spoke.

“Brian, that guy I was talking to was Kyle.” she said.

“What did have to say?” I asked.

“He said that he wanted me to keep my mouth shut to you about Abby.”

“I don't see how that is any of his business.” I said, getting a little angry.

“I know, I told him that he signed away his right to tell me what to do with Abby when he sign the paper giving up his rights to her.”

“Can I kill him?” I asked, after seeing that look on her face, the sadness and pain he caused not only her but Abby, made me want to Hulk out and kill the son of a bitch.

“No.” she laughed, and I grabbed her hand.

“Because I need you.” She said looking me in the eyes, my heart stopped. Alison never said shit like that, she was all about herself, drinking and sex. That was fun for awhile, and don't get me wrong I love drinking, but it's not my life. Emma and Abby, that's my life, now.

“Brian, your friends are starring at us funny.” Emma said.

I looked away, and saw Matt, Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny sitting in a row looking at me and Emma. I laughed slightly, and waved. Jimmy jumped up and ran towards me. Once he got to us he sat down next to Emma.

“Hey, pumpkin.” he said, hugging her.

“Hey, string bean.” she said with a laugh, you can't be around Jimmy with laughing.

“So, I take you told him, about my godchild.” Jimmy said, Emma laughed.

“Yeah, I did.”

Jimmy reached over and smacked me in the back of the head.

“What the fuck, James!” I yelled, he smacked me again.

“The first one was just in case you were a jerk to her when she told you, the second one was for calling me James, Elwin!” he screamed, using my middle name, which pisses me off.

I reached over and smacked him, which cause a war.

“BRIAN! JIMMY! STOP IT!” Emma yelled, I hadn't realized we were having a slap fight over her.

“Sorry Baby.” I said, placing a kiss on her lips.

“It's okay.” she said.

The bell rang and we got up walking towards the school, when Jimmy yelled, “Where's my kiss!”

I just looked at him, and draped my arm around Emma. I looked down and saw she was caring her books in her arms.

“Do you want me to carry those?” I asked, being the gentleman I can be, if I were so inclined.

“No, I am used to it.” she said with a laugh. About that time someone I saw Kyle walking towards us. He walked by Emma and 'accidentally' knocked Emma's books to the ground. We stopped walking and turned around.

“Watch it, Slut.” Kyle said.

I went to pick her books up and saw that Jimmy already had them, I looked at her and then to Jimmy, who looked royally pissed.

“Are you okay?” I asked Emma.

“Yeah.”

“Good.”

I turned and walked over to Kyle, I was going to tell him to stay the fuck away from Emma and Abby, but somewhere between where I was standing and where he is standing, I just decided to let my fist do the talking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments & Subscribers please.

Also my lovely readers go check out my new co-write, abSYNthe
it's different.

Special Thanks:
ladyofsorrows101
cindycannibal
Jazz1617