Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

Expulsion and Allison

I don't really recall how I got here, but I am currently sitting in front of the Principal's office. I can't help but feel like a prisoner awaiting his death sentence. I heard Emma's voice, I looked up to see her sitting in Mr. Little's office. I leaned back in my seat and put on my eavesdropping hat, so to speak.

“Miss. Parker, who instigated the fight?” Mr. Little asked Emma.

“Kyle.”

“Are you sure about that?” asked Mr. Little dick.

“Positive. Why?”

“Well, we have some other witness that say it was Mr. Haner who started the fight.”

“Brian may have started it, but it was Kyle, that instigated it.” she said, I could tell that she was getting pissed.

“Ad how did he do that?”

“Well, for starts he called me a slut!” she yelled, yep she is pissed.

“And for that he deserves to have a bust lip and broken nose?”

“He fucking left me to raise my baby by myself, so yeah, I think he does deserve that!”

I looked into the office and saw that Emma was crying, I didn't think twice. I stood up and walked into Mr. Little's office.

“Mr. Haner, I didn't ask you to come in here.” Mr. Little said.

“Well, you did when you made my girlfriend cry.” I said, not bothering to hide my slight aversion towards him.

“Well, Miss. Parker, I didn't know that you have a child.” he said.

“Yeah, she is two going on three.” Emma said, while wiping a few stray tears from her face.

“Well, I bet she is adorable.”

“She is.” I said, looking at Emma.

“Miss. Parker, you can have the rest of the day off. I need to talk with Mr. Haner, alone.”

“Okay.” she stood up and so did I.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, not caring at all that we were in the Principal’s office.

“I'll wait for you outside.” she said as she left.

Emma's P.O.V


I walked out into the hallway and took a seat, to wait for Brian. I really hope that Mr. Little takes it easy on Brian, I don't like the idea of Brian being in trouble because of me. It's strange how much simpiler my life became when Brian walked into it. I used to wake up and think “How am I going to get through the day?”, but not anymore, it's amazing.

I heard the sound of heels clicking against the hard floor, and looked in the direction of the sound, it was coming from Allison Henderson. I really hope she isn't a bitch, we haven't really talked since her and Brian broke up, and Brian and I started dating.

“Hi Emma.” she said, sitting down next to me.

“Hi Allie.” I said looking at her and smiling.

“I heard Brian and Kyle got in a fight.” she said, didn't waste any time, did she.

“Yeah, they did.” I said looking at my hands.

“What over?”

“Not to be rude, but I don't think that's any of your concern.” I replied, I was going to be nice even though, I don't like her.

“Ouch, what did I ever do to you?”

“Nothing, but you hurt Brian.” I said.

“Oh, right.” Allie said then looked down the hallway. I wish she would just leave, but I guess I can't get that lucky.

“So, how is the baby?” she said looking at me with a grin that I just wanted to smack off of her fake ass face.

“Excuse me?”

“Oh drop the act, Brian told me everything. He is probably only with you because he feels sorry for you.” she said before walking away.

Brian wouldn't do something like that, would he? I mean, I thought he was different, but how else would she know, I mean, nobody but my family, Brian, Brian's Parents, Jimmy and Kyle, knows about Abby. It had to be Brian.

I stood up and walked away crying, I loved him, I gave him everything, and he betrayed me.

Brian's P.O.V


Shit man, I can't fucking believe that he fucking expelled my ass. I mean, it was only my like eighth fight this year.

I walked out to the parking lot after looking for Emma, I figured she was waiting in her car.

I saw her standing by her car, she looked heartbroken, as I got closer I saw that she was crying.

“Baby, what's wrong?” I asked, reaching out for her. She backed away from me.

“I can't do this anymore.” she said looking at me.

“What?” I said, I could feel this little tugging around my heart as she spoke.

“Allie fucking knows about Abigail!” she said, was she honestly accusing me of this.

“How?”

“Don't play dumb, you know how.”

“How the fuck am I supposed to know, the last time I talked to her, I called her a bitch for calling you a bitch and hung up on her, that was the last time I talked to her.” I deffended.

“Well, then how the fuck does she know?”

“One word Kyle.” I said.

“Brian, Kyle is hell bent on making sure nobody knows about Abby, why would he tell her?”

“All I know, is that it wasn't me.” I said, she must have believed me, cause she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I leaned my head down and kissed her head.

“Baby, you can't let her get to you, trust me, I know.”

“Your right, I'm sorry.” she said giving me a sad face.

“God, I love you.” Shit, did I just say that out loud.

“Brian, don't look so scared.” she said with a laugh.

“I didn't mean to say that out loud.” I admitted.

“Why not?” Emma asked.

“I don't want to scare you away.” I said.

“The only thing I am scared of is, you not loving me.”

Aw shucks, I thought.

I leaned down and kissed her lips, she pulled away after a minute.

“What happened with Mr. Little?” she asked, I had completely forgot about that.

“He expelled me.”

“Are you freaking kidding me!?”

“That's what I said, but no.”

“What are you gonna do?”

“Sleep more.” I said
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, i was gone for a while.

Enjoy, Comments and Subscribers!

Special Thanks To:
Jazz1617
cindycannibal
ladyofsorrows101
syntastically_summer