Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

Special

[Emma’s P.O.V]


Brian and I have been going strong for over six months now, and I couldn’t be happier. I heard my cell-phone blaring a my ringtone, T. Mills’ Fuck Em (with my vans on). I rolled over and looked at the screen, it was flashing Brian <3. I jumped up, getting excited; I love how Brian calls me before he goes to sleep at night. He makes me feel special, and what girl doesn’t love that.
“Hey Baby!” I yelled.

“Hi.” Brian said coldly through the phone.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Allison Fucking Henderson.” That was all it took for me to be pissed. I hate very few people in this world be, I fucking hate her!

“What happened?” I asked.

“Well, I want to tell you in person, I don’t want her or anyone else to give you the wrong idea.”

“Well, get to driving buster.” I said hanging up, now I am scared. What happened? What did he do? I am a fool, I should have known. I can’t be happy.

I heard a knock on the door, damn Brian must have sped to get here. I got up from the couch and pulled the front door open.

“Kyle?” I asked, once I opened the door. I hope Abby doesn’t wake up, she hates Kyle.

“Hey, can I come in?”

“No.”

“Why not?” He asked reaching out and running his hand down my arm. Ugh, make me gag.

“Don’t touch me.” I spat as I slapped his hand away.
“Come on.” He said, I turned to turn around to go back into my house, when Kyle grabbed my arm.

“I am not done with you.” He said, coldly.

“I think you are.” I heard Brian say, as he got in Kyle’s face. I couldn’t let them fight over me again, especially with Abby asleep upstairs.

“Brian.” I said grabbing his hand and pulling him closer to me and further from Kyle. Brian seemed to calm instantly under my touch, like I said, he make me feel special.

“I’ll tell you this once, prick, stay away from Emma and Abby.” Brian warned.

I walked into the house pulling Brian in with me, before locking the front door and arming the alarm system.

“What’s going on Brian?”
“Where are Abby and your parents?”

“Abby is sleeping upstairs and my mom is in Chicago and Dad is in New York.”

“So we are alone?” Brian asked, giving me that smirk I loved so much. I still can’t understand why Allison cheated on Brian, he is great, if you know what I mean.*wink wink*

“Brian focus.” I said moving to sit further from him to help the process.

“Right, well when I got home from Matt’s tonight, Allison was in my room.”

“Why the hell was she in your room!?”

“Calm down, nothing happened.” He said.

“Well go on.”

“She was telling me the same old shit, you know, ‘I didn’t mean to cheat on you, I love you, we were together since we were six years old, you can’t do this to me’.” He told me.

“Well, why couldn’t you tell me this over the phone?”

“Cause, I don’t know, Emma, what if she was right?” Brian asked, I think I just felt my heart break.

“What?”

“I mean, we were together for a long time. She helped me through a lot and I helped her a lot, she is still dealing with her mother’s death, Emma.”

I don’t even know what to say right now. I sat there for a moment just looking at him, trying to find the words to say.

“What do you want me to do?”

Brian gave me an odd look before speaking, “What do you mean, baby?” he said, coming to sit on the coffee table in front of me.

“Are you leaving me for her?” I asked, my voice barely a whisper.

“No, I would never.” Brian said, holding my face in his hands, and kissing the tears I didn’t even know were falling away.

“Okay.”

“Emma, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you. I was only thinking over what Allie had said.”

“That’s what she wants Brian. She only wants to hurts us.”

“Your right, see this is why I needed to talk to you in person.”

I yawned and looked at the clock, it was one in the freaking morning and I have school tomorrow.

“I’ll go, and let you get some sleep.” Brian said standing and pulling me with him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. It wasn’t long till I felt his tongue running along my lip, asking for entrance, I accepted, gladly.

It continued to get more and more heated and somehow we ended up in my bedroom. I was shocked when Brian was the first to pull away.

“You need to sleep and I need to go home before Suzy calls the cops.” Brian said.

“Bri, what part of my parents are in a different states and Abby is sleeping soundly don’t you understand?”

“Well I still need to call my mom and let her know where I am.” Look at Brian being all responsible, it almost makes me feel bad for what doing this. I took my shirt off and threw it across the room. Normally, I am not this confident, but Brian is different.

“Yeah, mom, I’m staying with Emma tonight.” Brian said into the phone, before turning around. I could see his eyes change as he took in my new appearance.

“Fuck. Gotta go.” Brian said hanging up the phone and dropping it to the floor before walking over to me.

“I love you.” He said, tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

“I love you, too.” I said, pulling him to me.

Like I said, this man makes me feel special.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it short and sorry it took so long. my college classes just started so i am a little behind. but i still love you all and enjoy comments so let me know what you think.

Special Thanks To:
Jazz1617
syntastically_summer
ladyofsorrows101
cindycannibal
Lily_Massacre