Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

We Knew It'd Happen Eventually

Emma's Point of View


Its been about a week since I last saw Brian. He has tried to call, everyone has, but I can't bring myself to answer. I have been playing with the thought of leaving since I walked away from Brian and left him laying in a hospital bed. I know that I need to leave, before Kyle does something really bad. My parents are in Spain on a vacation so getting the money to run with isn't a problem. Its the fact that I don't think I can leave Brian. I need to see him happy before I leave, so that the last image I have of him is a happy one; But, I don't have that kind of time.

I walked down the hall and into Abby's room where she lay sound asleep in her bed. I sat down in the rocking chair that was in the corner. As I watched my little girl sleep, I let my mind wonder to a place it never had before, Kyle hadn't been trying to hurt Brian, he was after me and Abigail. He only shot Brian because he got in the way, which means that once he kills everyone that I love, then he is going to kill me and Abby. I can't won't let Abby grow up like that.

I jumped up from my spot in the room and ran over to Abby.

“Abby, wake up.” I said shaking her shoulder gently.

She rolled over and sat up looking at me with confused eyes.

“what it is mama?” she asked.

“We have to leave sweetie.” I said as I reached down and picked her up.

I stopped by my room and grabbed the bags that I have been packing for a week now. I ran out to my car and placed Abby in her car seat so she could go back to sleep. I ran back into my home to leave my parents a note. I walked out the door and set the alarm system. This is it, I am leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Snap, so i am on a roll tonight, i may update again.
depends on the amount of comments i get!!!!

i love you all, even though i only got one comment last time =[