Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

If You Can Wait Till I Get Home

Emma's Point View


I turned towards my car and I swear my heart stopped, there is a man leaning against my car. I couldn't tell who the man was, but I have no choice but to go towards him because my daughter is sleeping in the backseat of the car he is leaning against.

I started walking towards but stopped as soon as I recognized him. It was Brian. I guess the hospital let him go. I walked over to the car and leaned next to him.

“So where are you going?” he asked.

“To the store?” I tried lying it off, from the look on his face, he wasn't buying it.

“Are you leaving?”

“Yes.” I replied, looking at my feet.

“Alright, well can we swing by my place so I can get some clothes and shit?” I looked up at him confused by his question.

“What do you mean?”

“If your running away, I am guessing that you are doing it to protect Abby,right?” I nodded my response.

“Well, then I want to be there to protect the both of you.”

“Brian, don't you get it. Kyle is crazy. He'll kill you!” I said getting a little loud at the end.

“I guess, I don't care.”

“What if I said I didn't want you to come?”

“Then I would say to fucking bad.” he said moving to stand in front of me. He leaned down and connected our lips, no way in hell I was leaving without him now. We were in the mist of a very nice make out session when Brian's phone started blaring “Paradise City” by Guns N' Roses.

I don't know who it was, but he ignored it and mumbled 'Bitch'. I looked at him funny. He just shrugged before he began to speak.

“Listen, I have a plan, alright. I felt like you were going to leave when you left the hospital. So me and all the guys have come up with a plan, but I need you to trust me.” he said.

“I trust you.” I said.

“Good, then lets go home. I'm sleepy.” he said placing a small but loving kiss on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY! last one for tonight.

let me know your predictions and thoughts!!

i love you all