Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

Narcissistic Cannibal

Brian's Point of View


“Emma?” I asked as we got out of her car that was no parked on my driveway.

“Yea.” she replied.

“When we get inside I want you to go to my bedroom with Abby and stay there until I come and get you, can you do that?” I asked.

“Um no. How about I take Abby to Suzy and go with you where ever it is that you are planing to run off to.” She stated, from the look on her face I could tell that she wasn't in the mood to be messed with, but I am not in the mood to watch her die.

“Emma, please don't fight me on this. I am only doing what is best for you and Emma.” I reasoned.

“No, you are doing what you think is best!”

“Mama?” Abby said from the backseat, I guess that Emma's yelling woke her. Emma sighed then walked over to the already opened car door.

“What baby girl?” she asked.

“Are we leaving?”

“No, sweetie.” Emma replied with a soft smile, as she reached down and picked Abby up to carry her into the house. I looked around before walking up the path and unlocking the door.

Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky and my parents were sitting in the living room waiting for me to come home with or without Emma and Abigail.

Suzy sent me a sad smile that turned into a sigh of relief when Emma and Abby came into view. Emma looked at all of them and then to the coffee table where the various guns that we had acquired lay. She looked pissed, which shocked me.

“Suzy, will you take Abigail?” I asked knowing that Emma was about to start her rant about how we are being reckless.

“Sure.” Emma released Abby to her, and the pair disappeared down the hall.

Here we go.

“Just what in the fuck do you all plan on doing?” She yelled crossing her arms, she looks so damn adorable like this, she is tiny, she reminds me of a Chihuahua.

“We aren't crazy, Emma. We have a plan.” I said.

“And a damn good one!” Jimmy yelled from the couch.

“Great, then let me hear it.” Emma asked sitting down Jimmy and patting the empty seat next to her.

“Alright.” I said walking over and sitting down.

“Dude, you are so fucking whipped!” Johnny yelled from beside Jimmy. I know that, but I am happy so.

“Dude I have two things to say. One, don't state the obvious, it's annoying and two, when the hell is that a bad thing.” I said laughing at the last part.

“Huh, guess I never really thought of it that way.” he said sinking back into the couch.

“Anyway, We have this friend, Jason, who was a friends with Kyle as well, so once we told him about all the problems that Kyle is causing and him shooting me and what not, he wanted to help us.” I explained.

“What do you mean by 'help us'?” Emma asked.

“Well, the police never arrested Kyle, he fled after shooting me, so Jason knows where he is at now, he has Kyle thinking that he is his spy. Jason told him that I am still not one hundred percent yet. So, Jason told Kyle that we aren't going to retaliate next week.” I finished.

“When are you going to 'retaliate'?” she asked, looking rather uneasy.

“Tomorrow Night.”

Emma sat there for a moment, nothing was heard except for Abby's laughter. Emma stood up from her spot Jimmy's lap and looked down at me. I looked up at her and saw tat she had tears rolling down her face.

“Why do you keep doing this to me?” she said before running walking into my bedroom and slamming the door.

I looked over to my dad who nodded for me to go.

“I can't do anything right.” I said to no one in particular.

I walked over to my bedroom door, reaching down to twist the door knob, only to find that it was locked. I knocked on the door, nothing.

“Emma?”

Nothing.

“Baby, please open the door?”

I stood there forever waiting for her to open the door, just as I was about to walk away I heard the lock click and the door opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright sorry it took so long.

but in the upside, i shall update very soon if i get more than five comments tonight!!

COMMENT, DON'T BE A SILENT READER! NO ONE LIKES THOSE!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!

On a different note, I am going to see Avenged Fucking Sevenfold live on the 29th!!!!!!
and my classes end this month!!!

X-MAS came early for me!!! =D

Special Thanks To:
Jujju
CrushxandxBurn
RazzyVengeance6661

so as of right now i fucking quit! Not just this story but writing all together, this story has been reported twice now, so fuck it! i thought that people enjoyed it, but i guess not. i am sick and fucking tired of being nitpicked at because i have spelling and grammar issues, my story goes through three spelling and grammar checks before i post it but i guess that it isn't good enough.

unless i am proven otherwise, this story and all of my stories for that matter will be deleted!