Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

Have Faith In Me

When Brian said that they were planning to get his revenge tomorrow night, it was like something inside of me snapped. I didn't need to hear how he planned to retaliate, I knew he was planning on killing him.

My little outburst seemed so pointless now that I stand here in the hallway, wrapped in Brian's arms.

“I'm sorry.” I said looking up at him. He smiled and kissed my cheek before he spoke,

“It's alright, babe.” Brian replied, as he walked into his bedroom, pulling along with him.

“No, it's not.” I said laying down on his bed next to him after closing the door.

“The only reason that you are even involved in this shit is because of me.” I explained as the tears began to pour down my face.

“Baby, don't.” Brian sighed as he reached over and pulled me so that my head was resting on his chest.

“It's true. I should have left when I had the chance.” I said, thorough my sobbing.

Everything was quite, except for my sobs that were beginning to slow. As we lay there I began to wonder if in the midst of my breakdown if Brian had taken my words the wrong way. Brian rolled over so that he was hovering over me. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. It wasn't long until I felt his tongue trace along my bottom lip asking for entrance, I glad accepted.

“Brian everyone is- Whoa!” Suzy yelled as she walked into Brian's room.

“Mom!” Brian yelled once he pulled away. I blushed a deep crimson and hid my face in his shirt.

I heard Brian giggle and looked up to see that Suzy had fled, can't say I blame her.

“What is so funny?” I asked.

“Well, Suzy's face was pretty fucking funny, but I was a laughing at your cuteness.” I blushed slightly at his words, before I spoke.

“Brian, I love you so fucking much. And I don't want you to think that I don't appreciate what you are willing to do for me and Abby. But I need you.”

“Baby, I am not doing this because I want vengeance. I am going to end him because I don't want you to live the rest of your life in fear. He will never leave you alone.”

“I'm glad to hear that, trust me. But I just need to know that you are going to make sure that you come home to me.” Brian stared at me for a moment then smiled and leaned down to place a soft kiss upon my forehead.

“I'll be right back.” Brian said before rolling of of me.

“Where are you going?” I question, sighing when the cold air that he was shielding me from met my small form.

“Just wait here.” he said before disappearing down the hall.

I sat there for what seemed like forever before he finally came back into the room, taking a seat next to me on his bed. He looked at me and smiled.

“What was the point of that?” I asked.

“I had to get this from my dad.” he said as he held his hand up so I could see it. Placed in the palm of his hand was the beautifulest I ever saw.

“Brian.” I gasped, as I looked back up at him. “What does this mean?”

“I think you know what it means.”

“uh.”

“Emma, I love you, and I want to ask you this just in case something goes wrong tomorrow. This ring has been in my family for years. I know that it is a little cheesy but I can't afford to get you a new one, yet but I promise you that I will one day, after the band gets big. Anyway, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Abby. I know we are a little young but, will you marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go
The Ring

check out the charcter page it has been updated as well.

and now i want to both thank you all for your kind words and reassure you that this story will go on no matter what

i love you all!!