Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

Upside Down

Brian's Point of View


“Emma, I love you, and I want to ask you this just in case something goes wrong tomorrow. This ring has been in my family for years. I know that it is a little cheesy but I can't afford to get you a new one, yet but I promise you that I will one day, after the band gets big. Anyway, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Abby. I know we are a little young but, will you marry me?”

I sat trying my fucking hardest to read Emma's expression, it seemed to be changing from shock to happiness and from happiness to fear.

That is not the final expression I wanted to rest on her beautiful face.

“Brian, of course I’ll marry you.” She said as the tears began to pour from her eyes.

I placed the ring on her finger, it fit perfectly.

“Emma, why are you crying?” I asked wondering if she didn't really want this.

“I'm scared. What am I supposed to do if you don't come home tomorrow? I can't just go on without you.” she exclaimed.

I laid down on my bed pulling her down with me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her head before speaking.

“Babe, that's exactly what you are supposed to do, go on. If not for me or yourself, then for Abby. But I have every intention of coming home, we all do. And I am fucking confident as hell that the plan will go as according to plan.”

“I hope so.” she said with a yawn.

Emma's Point of View


I woke to the feeling of Brian placing soft kisses on my face,i slowly lifted my eyes and saw Brian's smiling face hovering above mine.

“Good morning, Mrs. Haner.” Brian said in between kisses.

“I'm not a Haner yet, mister.” I reminded as I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulling him closer to me and snuggled into his neck. He mumbled something under his breath, just as I was about to question him someone knocked on the door.

“What?” Brian yelled, not even bothering to roll off of me. I think he just loves embarrassing me.

“Um,I'm not interrupting anything am I?” Suzy asked.

I blushed, which caused Brian to laugh and roll off of me, but not before I got a chance to smack his bare chest.

“No, mom. We were just talking.” Brian said, while rubbing his chest.

“Okay, your dad wants to talk to you about tonight.” Suzy replied with a small smile. I could tell that she was worrying over the situation at hand.

“Alright.” Brian said as he got up from the bed and into the bathroom.

Five O’clock


“JIMMY! Put me DOWN!!” I yelled.

“NEVER!!”

“Please!”

“MAMA!” Abigail laughed, as she came running over to me.

“What baby girl?” I asked.

“Why upside down?” she asked, while trying to stand on her head.

“Cause Uncle Jimmy refuses to put me down.”

“Immy!” Abby scolded.

“Yes, sweet pea?” Jimmy questioned.

“op it!” We all burst out laughing, which caused Abby to get mad and walk back into the house to Papa Gates.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.
this is such a filler, next chapter will be the action!

oh and check out the sequel page, and please subscribe to it!!!