Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

MY NAME IS JIMMY!

Brian's Point of View


Time has run out, there is no more time to procrastinate away. Tonight all this shit ends, tonight Kyle ends. I honestly can't contain the excitement is bursting from me. I want to hurt that worthless piece-o-shit. I know that may seem I little violent, but that is what I want. It's all I can think of, I want to watch him bleed. I want to hear him begging me to spare his life. I want to make him think that I am going to spare him, give him hope that I will. And then rip it from and put a bullet through his brain.

“Brian, we need to get ready to leave.” Matt said to me from his spot on the couch.

“Yeah.” I said before getting up and motioning for Emma and Suzy to follow me.

Once we were in my room and our voices were out of range from Abby, I began to tell them my plan.

“Alright, I want you to take Emma and Abby to Grandpa's house.” I told Suzy, as I ran around the room grabbing the clothes I was planning to wear.

“Okay, what are you guys gonna do exactly?” She asked, putting her arm around Emma who had began to cry.

“Why?” I sighed, glancing down at Emma, who was looking anywhere but at me.

“I just want to know what to expect.” she said.

I reached into my drawer and pulled out my pistol, checking to make sure it was fully loaded. I was a subtle hint as to what I was planning to do.

“Well, I realize that you were leaving with the intention of killing him, but what is the plan?” She said in her motherly 'I don't approve' voice.

“Well, Jason is on his way over and he is going to lead the way to Kyle. Me and Matt are going to leave and everyone else is back up.”

“Even your dad?” Suzy asked with a worried.

“Well, no. Papa is the get away driver. He is going to be armed, just in case.” I said to reassure her.

“I can't deal with this.” Emma said as she jumped up and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind her.

Suzy gave me a symptomatic look before walking over to me.
“I love you son. Be very careful and come home, preferably unharmed.” she said with a smile before turning to go find Papa, I assume.

I sat down on my bed placing my head in my hands, after getting dressed. I really don't want to leave like this, with Emma locked in the bathroom crying.

“Brian?” I heard Emma's small voice call.

“Yeah babe.” I answered looking up at her.

“I'm sorry.” she said as she walked over and sat down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

“It's alright baby. I understand, this is hard on you.” I said with a sigh.

“No, no it isn't. I shouldn’t act this way, you are about to go take someones life for me and Abby and I am not making this any easier on you.” she said looking up at me with a smirk that I am always happy to see. “How can I make it up to you?” she asked turning so that she was straddling my lap.

“Anything you like, Baby.” I said before Emma reached down and connected our lips.

“BRIAN!” Jimmy yelled throwing the door open, causing Emma to jump and hide behind me.

“Jesus what!?” I yelled.

“Uh, Jimmy.” Jimmy said looking at me funny.

“What?”

“My name is Jimmy!” he yelled before running off down the hallway.

I shook my head at my insane friend.

“Well, I guess it's time to leave.”

“I love you, so much.” Emma said, jumping up and running over to me before wrapping her arms around my neck.

“I love you too, baby girl.”

“Be safe and come home to me.” she said.

“Of course, and then we can plan our wedding.”

“Yeah, once I graduate we can get married and begin our life. Just me, you and Abby.” she said, looking at me.

“I can't wait.” I said leaning down and kissing her lips. There was a knock on the door and then my dad appeared.

“Jason is waiting in the car, we need to get going.” he said.

“Alright.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!
so i went and saw Avenged Sevenfold the day after yesterday!
it was amazing the stage caught on fire!
the best freaking time of my life!

anyway, the sequel is up but i only have 17 sub. wtf?
should i not do a sequel and just end it.
or keep updating this one and do an epic time lapse?

COMMENTS!!!