Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

The Last Night

Allie and I finished our breakfast, and began our journey. This is a journey that I dread for I know that as soon as I pull into the driveway there will be a bulls-eye on my head.

“Brian, you don't have to get out. You can just drop me off and go.” Allie said as we pulled into the drive.

“Baby, that will just give your dad another reason to hate my guts.”

“Good point.” Allie said with a laugh

“Let's go.” I said as we got out of the car, which is a giant piece of shit.

I grabbed Allie's hand as we walked up the path to her house. I began to hold my breath as she opened the front door and walked inside, I stayed at the door while Allie walked in looking for her father. She reappeared a few moments later.

“He isn't home.” she stated giving me a look that I knew all to well.

“What?” I asked as she began to walk towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Why don't you come look at my room. I painted it you know.”

“Baby, I don't think that is a good idea. I mean, what if your dad comes home. He already hates me.” I said as she was attacking my neck with her mouth. God, her hormones are going fucking crazy lately, not that I am complaining. I just wonder why.

“Your probably right.” Allie said, letting go of me and backing away.

Now, this is one evil little girl, she knows that it drives me crazy when she does that, not sure why it does, but it does. I jumped forward and closed the space between us in two seconds flat. I pulled her into me as she began to giggle.

“What?” I asked a little offended.

“You, my dear, are crazy.”

“Why on earth would you say a thing like that.” I said as I released her and followed her into the kitchen, she just shrugged her shoulders at my question.

Allie went to the fridge and got a key from the top of it, I knew all to well what this key unlocked, her father's liquor cabinet. Was she trying to both drive me crazy and get me killed all at the same time.

She walked over the the cabinet and I must have followed her, although I do not remember moving at all. Allie handed me a bottle of the best stuff in the world, Jack Daniels. I knew better than to take, and I knew what the consequences would be if I did, both the good and bad.
But for some odd reason, my face still lit up as she grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom.

A While Later

I haven't been this tired in a long time, Allie, I do believe is asleep with her head on my bare chest. I don't think this moment could get any better.

“Brian, are you asleep?” Allie asked sounding sleepy herself.

“No, are you?” I asked, she giggled at my lame joke. That laugh is the most amazing sound I have ever heard. Nothing in this world can compare. I can't wait to have a family with her and grow old. She is all I will ever want. I have to find a way to make Jackson, her father, understand that I do love her and that I will be there for her no matter what.

“I love you, Brian Haner.” Allie stated, almost as if she heard me thoughts.

I looked down to find that she was looking at me, god I love this girl, I have since the day I met her when I was seven years old. I leaned down and placed a small kiss on her lips, which she returned.

“I love you too, Allison Henderson.”

Allie sat up on her elbow and looked me directly in the eyes as she spoke.

“Would you love me if I had no eyebrows?” she was dead serious as she spoke.

I burst out laughing. That has to be the stupidest question ever. I would expect such a question from Jimmy but not Allie.

“What?” she asked sounding a bit offended

“Allie, are you secretly on drugs?”

“No! That is a perfectly reasonable question, Brian!”

“Well then, Yes baby, I would still love you if you didn't have any eyebrows.” I said before I seriously offended her, no wonder her and Jimmy were so close.

She smiled and began laughing, I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her as close to me as I possibly could. I think that the Jack is having a greater effect on her than it is me. But it's not my fault that I hold my drink better than she does.

”Allie, you better hope to God that you are are home, and that that piece of shit is not in my house!” Jackson yelled from the stairs.

Allie and I both jumped up and began dressing but Jackson burst through the door when he heard me curse rather loudly. His face became the deepest shade of red I have ever seen when he took in our appearance. He also noticed the almost empty bottle of Jack Daniels on the night stand.

Then the one thing that I thought would never happen did, Jackson walked over to me and his fist collide with my face, then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long, there is going to be a lot of drama in the next chapter.

COMMENT!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!

OKAY, i am 100% pissed off right now, some asshole reported my story because they didn't like my layout i mean really, if you have a problem with me just tell me don't be a jerk and report me for NOTHING! if this bullshit keeps up i will delete the whole FUCKING thing. oh and if you are the douche bag that reported me and you are reading this why don't you comment me and let me know instead of being such a fucking pussy about it. if you don't like my story or my layout just leave the fucking page!