Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

I wish I didn't feel anything

It's been a week since I broke up with Allie, and I would be lying to you if I told you I was okay. I miss Allie, but she apparently doesn't miss she hasn't called or anything. Every day seems so long now, I don't know how much longer I can take this before I break. I looked over at my alarm clock on my nightstand, 4:30 pm. School ends at 3:00 so the guys should be over in a few minutes.

“BRIAN!” Jimmy yelled running into my bedroom and jumping on me.

“Man, get off.” I said I looked around and noticed that Jimmy must have been alone for none of the other guys have come in my room yet.

“Where are all the guys at?” I asked.

“Beats me, man. But I kinda need to talk to you about something.” Jimmy said looking at the floor.

“What is it?”
“Um, Allie was at school today.”

“Well, that's a good thing, right.”

“You didn't let me finish, I went to talk to her after school and she walked right past me and got in the car with some guy, I didn't see who he was.”

Okay, now I am pissed, what the fuck is her problem. We have been broken up for a damn week and she is already running around with some douche-bag. I mean, did I even mean anything to her at all.

“Brian, are you okay?” Jimmy asked.

“Yeah I am just peachy fucking keen!”

“Was that sarcasm?”

“Yes it was fucking sarcasm, you damn idiot!” I was turning red I had to be, I am like the incredible hulk when I am mad, I knew better than to lash out at Jimmy, bu ti did it anyway.

I got up and walked out of my room down the hall.

“Hey, son where are you going?” Papa Gates asked as I walked passed him.

I didn't say anything just kept walked out the door, I was going to find Allie and demand to know what I did to deserve to be treated this way.

Jimmy was running behind me, he finally caught up with me and grabbed my arm and spun me around.

“Man, where are you going?” Jimmy asked, confused.

“I'm going to find Allison and ask her what her damn problem is!” I said taking off walking again. I only live about a mile away from her house.

**time lapse**

As Allie house came into view I started to panic, would I be able to just ask her why she is running around with guys a week after our break up, I mean I thought that she loved me but I guess not.

I looked up from where I was and saw a strange car in the driveway, and her Jackson's car gone, I wonder who it is. Really, Brian are you that stupid you know good and damn well who that is.

What the hell, I said as walked by the car and punched the window, shattering the glass of the piece-o-shit window on the piece-o-shit car.

I walked up to the door and knocked banged on it, till Allie opened the door.

“Brian?” she said, so low I couldn't be sure that she even really spoke.

I just looked at her, I knew exactly what I was going to say, that was until I looked into the house and saw Zacky standing in the house shirtless wearing a look that said 'oh, shit'. I looked back at Allie and turned and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay it's been awhile sorry about that. anyway,i am going to post another chapter tonight. =]

Holy Shit