Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

I looked at you and said that I’m forever yours

I was lost in a deep dark pit of anger and pain, how could Zacky do this to me. I wasn't even aware that was punching Zacky until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me back not just physically but mentally.

I stood there looking at Zacky, I had no words to describe what I was thinking, what I was feeling.

“What the hell was that about, man?” Zacky said.

“Do you even have to ask?”

“Yeah, what the fuck did I do Gates?” Zacky asked finally finding his legs enough to stand.

“Don't play stupid!” I said. I punched him in the mouth knocking him back to the ground. I went from Bruce Banner to The Hulk in two seconds maybe I need anger management.

“Son, just calm down and tell him what's going on.” Papa Gates said looking me dead in the eye. I looked at him like he was crazy, how does he expect me to calm down? “Before your mother has a heart attack.” he stated.

I hadn't even noticed that she was standing in the doorway crying. I looked back at Zacky who was standing, thanks to the mailbox he was leaning on.

“How could you do that to me.” I said looking him dead in the eye.

“Do what?” he said.
“How could you fuck her?”

“What, are you talking about earlier when you came over and I didn't have my shirt on, that wasn't what was. I wouldn't do that to you man, to some guy I don't know maybe, but not you, your like my fucking brother, man.”

“Save it, Vengeance. I talked to her, she told me that you two have been sneaking around behind my back even when we were still together!”

“What the fuck, I swear to you I have never had sex with Allie!”

I appear to be standing in the middle of a crossroad. If he is lying and I let it go I'll be pissed later on but if he is telling the truth and I don't let it go I’ll be pissed at myself for letting this get between us. There are way to many if's in that sentence for me to be able to make an accurate choice. There is only one thing to do.

“Zack!” I said turning back to him.

“What?” he asked

“Lets go.” I said walking back towards my car.

“Whoa, there killer, what are you up to?” Matt asked.

“Me and Zacky are going over to Allie's.”

“What for?” it was Zacky that spoke this time.

“Because I want the truth.” I said opening the car door.

“Well then, me and Jimmy are going too, in case you don't like the truth.” Matt said walking towards the car. Matt road shotgun and Jimmy got in the back with Zacky.

I was on a mission for the truth, and I have a feeling that Zacky already to me it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short, but i am in a lot of pain.

don't worry I'll update again soon.

Comments would be great