Status: Complete

What Doesn't Die

you looked at me and said how dare I be in love

We all piled out of my car and walked up to Allie's front door. I knocked on it and turned around to tell Zacky to keep his mouth shut, when the door opened.

“Brian?” Allie asked.

“Can we come in Allie?” I asked.

“No.”

“Please, I need to talk to you.” I am not going to lie for some reason that stung a little.

“Zacky, can come in but the rest of you need to leave.”

I stood there in complete shock.

“Allie, I need to-”

“I don't care what you need, Brian, I haven't for a while now.”

I went to speak but my brain failed me.

“Zacky, please come in.” Allie spoke looking at no one but him.

He moved around Jimmy then around me, shew god I wish I had my gun right now. I would blow that lying backstabbing motherfucker's head off. I looked Allie dead in the eye and for once they seemed cold to me.

“I'm sorry.” I said to her.

“Sorry for what?” She asked.

“Sorry that I am not good enough, sorry that I made you this way.”

“Oh Brian, I always knew you weren't good enough, I just felt sorry for you.”

“Listen here you stupid bitch-” Matt yelled but I cut him off

“No, you guys go on to the car.” I said

They turned and walked away. That's when I noticed that her father's car was there. He must approve of Zack or else he would have already through him out.

“Well, I need to get to my boyfriend, he gets bitchy if I keep him waiting to long.” she giggled.
Ugh, that's something I wanted fucking know.

I turned and walked away

“Brian!” I turned to see who yelled for me, and saw it was Zacky.

Whelp, Bruce is gone, at the rate I am going Bruce might as well kill himself.

“What the fuck do you want you stupid motherfucker!” I yelled back.

“Forget where my girlfriend lives.”

I turned and walked back towards my car, I got in the front and about died when I saw Allie's dad sitting in the front passenger seat of my shitty car.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short but i don't really give a fuck.

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!