Blow A Kiss at the Methane Skies.

He Burns My Skin

The girls never stuck around to be cheerleaders though, like the rest of them, they left eventually.

"So," Gerard said one morning, "We NEED a song for Battle of the Bands. I was thinking this one." Gerard held up a lyric sheet to a song called "I'm Not Okay."

"I like it," Frankie agreed, beaming.

"So do I, I think we've got it!" Mikey exclaimed.

They started to practice, and when Gerard got to a certain point of the song he stopped.

"Frankie, when I say 'But you really need to listen to me, because I'm telling you the truth, I mean it, I'm okay,' you pop up and say 'Trust me,' and you kiss my cheek, okay?"

"Kiss your...?"

"Yes, Frankie, kiss my cheek."

"Alright."

"But you really need to listen to me, because I'm telling you the truth, I mean it, I'm okay..."

"Trust me," Frankie kissed Gerard on the cheek.

"I'm not okay, I'm not okay, well I'm not okay, I'm not o-fucking-kay, I'm not okay..."

Frankie sat in the corner of the room, smiling. Gerard's skin was really soft, and his hair was too. And his voice was amazing. And why would he have Frankie kiss him on the cheek if he didn't like him too? He could have had his brother do it, but no, he chose Frankie.

"That was great. Thanks Frankie, thanks Mikey."

"Why did you put that in there? Why couldn't Mikey do it?"

"What?"

"Why did I have to kiss your cheek?"

"Well..."