Beside You

"If your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it gets too much; I'll be right beside you, nobody will break you..."


Broken from hearing the news about her best-friend being addicted to a serious drug, Adeline Mason, cut off all ties with Josh Ramsay, and their mutual friends. Adeline hasn't seen Josh since he was sent to rehab for his heroin addiction the summer before their Senior year in high school. Still, after ten years, she has been following his band Marianas Trench's success. Adeline knows about the song that he had written for her, but she just doesn't know if she wants to come back into his life. When Adeline looks at him, she still sees the broken seventeen year old boy, standing in front of her all those years ago.

But what happens when the one friend she kept in touch with other the years, needs her help?

ImageImageImage


Disclaimer: I do not own Marianas Trench or the pictures I used for my characters. I do own the characters and my plot. Steal, and you'll wish you never did. Icons from va.com. All rights reserved; reproduction of this story or taking of ideas in any way is prohibited and illegal. Title from MT's Beside You.

© nicki;