Beside You

t h i n g s a r e c h a n g i n g

It was a few weeks into tour, it didn’t seem a lot has happened in the sort amount of time, but one thing did happen: Addy and Josh acted like best friends again. When Amanda would annoy the shit out of him, he would find Addy and take her out on some adventure. -whether he had minutes before a set, or if she had to work the booth. But it seemed like it works in ways, it was like everyone (minus Amanda) was waiting for something to happen between the two; Josh somewhat clueless to what it was, and Addy was oblivious, she was oblivious to the fact that Julia would instantly volunteer herself to set up the merch booth, and that the guys would stall the show if Josh was running a little bit late.

Everyone was okay with the two spending a lot of time together, but one person.

“I just don’t understand why he spend so much fucking time with you,” Amanda glared at Addy showing her that she wasn’t happy with the fact that her boyfriend was spending more time with the redhead than her. “when he’s dating me.”

“I don’t understand why you care so much.” Addy shot back placing her hands firmly on her hips. “We’re just friends, nothing’s going to happen between us.” Addy knew that was a lie, her and Josh have been getting slightly too close than normal especially with that almost kiss that happened a little over a week back.

“You’ve known him for years,” Amanda sneered. “longer than I have.”

“So what? Did you miraculously forget that we haven’t seen each other in over ten years?”

“You and Josh have this friendship that even if you don’t talk or see each other for years, you still act like nothing has changed, and frankly, I don’t like how close you are with him.”

“Well,” Addy mused. “I don’t like how close you’re getting with The Ready Set’s roadie, Connor.”

Amanda’s face was expressionless. “Ho-how do you know about that?”

Addy rolled her eyes, “I’m the merch girl, I have time to meet other people.” in all honestly, Addy had no idea about Amanda and Connor; she had heard from another roadie that Connor was seen around with a blonde chick that they knew looked familiar but couldn’t place a name to her face. Addy had, discreetly, asked around for more information before she would even accuse Amanda of such a thing as cheating on Josh.

Amanda regained her composure, “If you mention of any of this to Josh, I’ll destroy you.”

Addy laughed, “Not if I destroy you first, bitch.”

Image


“I can’t believe she’s cheating on him.”

“I know.”

“But then again, it doesn’t surprise me.”

“What?” Addy was dumbfounded. “Why doesn’t that surprise you, Mike?”

“It’s not like it was the first time.”

“Are you saying-”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.” Mike cut her off. “It was back before they were exclusive to the world though, I guess, she was out with her friends at this opening at some new club and got a little bit too drunk and hooked up with some guy -bitch, can’t even remember his name.”

“I’m not trying to defend her,” Addy held up her hands. “but why would it matter if she can’t remember his name?”

“If she can’t remember the guy who she hooked up with, what makes you think she’ll remember about Josh?” Addy nodded her head; Mike had a point. If Amanda could forget that she had a boyfriend when she’s drunk, would she ‘forget’ about Josh when she’s sober?

“I really hate her now.”

Mike chuckled, “Join the club-”

“Mike! Mike!” the pair heard a very familiar voice calling. “Michael!” the both of them were watching the tour bus door, waiting for the person make their appearance even though they knew who it was -Josh and Matt were having a talk, Amanda was out shopping in the nearest mall, Julia was setting up Addy’s merch booth so she could talk to Mike, and Ian was probably following around We Are the In Crowd’s newest merch girl that he had a crush on; so that left only one person, Nicole.

Nicole swung the bus door open before nearly skipping steps to get to the lounge area; when she was in view, she was breathing slightly heavy, her left hand on resting on her bulging stomach while her right hand was place over her heart. Mike shot up and was at Nicole’s side in an instant when he took in his girlfriend’s appearance. “Did you run here?”

“Yeah-”

“Baby,” Mike groaned. “remember what the doctor said? You’re not in the early stages of pregnancy anymore.”

“Mike,” Nicole panted as she looked at him. “Shut the fuck up, I don’t care what the doctor said.”

“But baby…”

Nicole shook her head and turned away from him, looking at Addy, she grinned as she clapped her hands together.

“Josh is in love with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment & subscribes would be nice :)

mistakes will be found later.