‹ Prequel: You're my Treasure
Status: New sequal!

Life After Treasure

011

Riley and I are sitting on the couch watching Halloween, seems appropriate since it is Halloween night. It’s nice just to relax on the couch with all the travelling we have been doing. Riley gets up and grabs the bowl of candy as the doorbell rings. I can hear him telling the kids how great their costumes are and then I hear him gawking over a Power Ranger costume and how awesome he thinks it is; this causes me to laugh. I can hear Rambo in the bedroom having a dream; I can hear him faintly growling. Riley comes back and sits back down.

“You should have seen that kid’s costume is was so badass.” He says.

“I heard.” I chuckle.

“I wish I could have a costume like that.”

“If I ever came home and you were wearing a full on Power Ranger suit, I would never be able to stop laughing.” I laugh and take a sip of my wine.

“It’ll happen one day.” He smiles at me.

He lifts his arm up, puts it around my shoulders and pulls me into him.

“I love you,” He says looking down at me.

“I love you too.” I smile and lean up to place a kiss on his lips.

I go to pull away, but he grabs the back of my neck keeping me there. I smile into the kiss as his hands move down to my arms, then my waist. He deepens the kiss and shoves his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues massage one another’s and I move so I am straddling him. I run my fingers through his hair and he starts to pull up my shirt. I quickly stop him.

“What about the trick-or-treaters?” I pull back.

He rolls his eyes and stands up. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist so I don’t fall. He puts on arm under me and with the other opens the door and puts the candy bowl on the porch. He shuts and locks the door, as a smirk forms on his face. He walks us back to the couch and lays me down. He climbs on top of me and quickly attaches his mouth to my neck, then down to my collarbone where he spends much attention to. A knock comes from the door.

“We should get that.” I breathe.

“They’ll go away.” He mumbles into my neck.

I hear the door open and then shut and footsteps. Riley gets off of me and we look up to see Ben and Abigail.

“Is this all you guys do? Thanks for the key by the way.” Ben says sitting down next to Riley.

“I told him we shouldn’t have used the key.” Abigail says to me.

“Not that we mind, but why are you guys here?” I ask.

“We thought we’d have a scary movie marathon.” Ben smiles.

“Great.” Riley sarcastically.

“Riley be nice they’re already here, nothing we can do.” I whisper in his ear.

“We could still kick them out.” He whispers and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

I just smile and lean into him as Ben puts in a movie.