‹ Prequel: You're my Treasure
Status: New sequal!

Life After Treasure

008

Abigail and I are at the mall, we decided today is a girls day and the guys decided to have their own day. Ours consists of shopping and going out for lunch while theirs is playing poker and ordering pizza. We are currently walking around the mall, passing by stores until we find one that we see something we like. We go into H&M and start looking through the clothing.

“So Ben and I found a house that we like.” Abigail says looking through a rack.

“That’s great. When are you guys going to make an offer on it?” I ask.

“Tomorrow afternoon.”

There is a long pause until I speak.

“I really can’t believe I am going to ask you this, but…Have you and my brother had sex yet?” I whisper the last part.

She chuckles lightly, “Yes, haven’t you and Riley?”

I shake my head ‘no’.

“Well do you want to?” She asks.

“Of course I do.”

“Well, I think we should head to another store.” She says pulling me along and we stop at Victoria’s Secret.

We look around until I find a black lacy bra and lacy panties. After paying Abigail and I go get some food at Suki Hana in the food court. We eat our food and then she heads to her place and I drive back the apartment.

Riley is still not at home so I put away the clothing I just bought and take the stuff from Victoria’s Secret into the bathroom with me. I take a shower, shave and wash my body. I blow dry my hair and I hear Riley come into the bedroom.

“I’m home.” He calls.

“Alright, I’ll be out soon.” I say

I put on some make-up and get dressed in the bra and panties. I see Riley’s white button up shirt and I decide to put it on. I button all but the top two buttons and when I see myself in the mirror I open the bathroom door and lean on the frame.

I see Riley on the bed with his laptop on and his glasses resting on his face. He is typing away and he must have realized I was standing there because he turns his head and looks at me. His eyes go wide and his mouth becomes agape.

“Wow,” He says getting up, and putting his laptop on the nightstand along with his glasses.

He walks closer to me and places his hands on my hips. I blush and look down at the floor. He kisses my temple, then my cheekbone, next to my lips and then he lets his lips touch mine. I smile as he kisses me passionately. I run my fingers through his hair and play with the thick brown clumps. He moves his hands to the front of my (well technically his) shirt and unbuttons the lowest button.

“My shirt looks great on you.” He mumbles into the kiss.

“I thought you’d like it.” I smirk as his lips come off of mine.

He moves his mouth down to my neck and kisses down to my collarbone. I breathe in sharply as his kisses over my weak spot. He smirks into my skin and sucks down on that spot. I bite my lip trying to suppress a moan. He then bites down on my skin and a small moan escapes past my lips. He unbuttons the one above the last and lets his fingertips just barely graze over my stomach. His lips move back up to mine and he starts walking us back to the bed. He manages to get the last two buttons undone and the shirt falls to the floor before I am lowered onto the bed. His lips detach from mine and he looks down at my body that he is hovering over.

“Did you buy that today?” He asks.

“Yeah, do you like it?”

“I love it, especially on you.” He smiles kissing my cheek.

His lips go back to mine and he licks my bottom lip asking for permission, but I decide to tease him and keep my mouth shut. He roughly bites at my bottom lip causing me to moan. He takes this as his opportunity and lets his tongue slide into my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth and my tongue massages his. I run my hands down his chest, to his abs and stop at the hem line of his shirt. I slowly start pulling it upwards once it gets to the base of his arms he takes over by sitting up on his knees straddling my waist and pulls it off. He hovers back over me and his lips attach back to mine his hips press into mine, and I arch my back, lifting it off the mattress and meeting my hips with his. He lets out a groan of excitement, his right hand rests on my hip and his left goes up my lower back slowly to the back of my bra. He looks back up to me and I nod my head. He unhooks my bra and slides one strap at a time off, goosebumps rise to the surface of my skin. Once it is completely off I blush and try to cover myself by Riley laces his fingers with mine.

“How did I get such a beautiful girlfriend?” He asks causing me to smile.

I press my lips on his and I place my hands on the button of his jeans. I fumble with the button for a moment before I get it undone and I unzipper his jeans. I push them down as far as I can reach before he kicks them off. I look down at his boxers and smile, he looks down and starts to laugh at the fact he is wearing SpongeBob SquarePants boxers.

“If I would have known, I wouldn’t have worn these.” He chuckles.

“No, it’s fine I like them.” I smirk.

He smiles and then leans back down to kiss me but I back up further on the bed. He smirks and moves closer to me and then hooks a finger on each side of my hips under the sides of my panties. I lift my hips off of the bed to help him get them off; I can feel him pressed against me. His eyes never leave mine as he rids himself of his boxers. He hovers over me. I can’t help but to look down at his erect member.

“Are you sure you want to do this? We don’t have to do it tonight if you don’t want to.” He says.

“I’m sure Riley.” I smile and kiss him.

He reattaches his lips to mine and then takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and pulls on it. I let out a quiet moan. He pulls back, smiles and kisses my forehead, the tip of my nose and then my lips. I can feel myself getting wet at the anticipation of waiting. He runs his left hand up my inner thigh, his fingers brush the newly exposed skin and he begins to slide his finger teasingly over my slit. I groan with annoyance and that causes him to laugh. Unexpectingly he slips a finger in me. I let out a gasp and he slips another finger in me. I know what he’s doing, he’s making sure I can handle his size and not be in any kind of pain. After a few pumps of his fingers he removes them. He positions himself over my entrance. He looks up as he pushes inside of me. I inhale sharply as a little bit of pain hits.

“I’m sorry.” He says brushing a piece of fallen hair out of my face.

After a minute or two the pain is gone and I lift my hips to press into Riley’s signaling him that he can move now. He begins to thrust slowly and my hips meet his in sync. He moves his mouth down to my collar bone and his hand to my breast. He goes faster and lightly bites on my neck.

“Riley.” I moan softly, which causes him to smile against my skin.

He pushes in deeper, lets out a groan of excitement and moves his head back to look in my eyes. Riley trails his hand that was on my breast down my arm, to my waist and down to my thigh. He grabs my leg and pulls it up over his shoulder.

He thrusts and hits a spot that causes me to moan loudly.

“Riley, right there.” I moan.

He places his lips on mine.

“I love it when you say my name.” He mumbles into the kiss.

I can feel my orgasm building up in the pit of my lower stomach. With each thrust I feel it coming closer and closer. The pace picks up and he moves faster and I meet his hips with each thrust trying to get as much contact as possible. He lets out another groan as his thrusts begin to become sporadic I know he is close too. He begins to move faster and harder and our breathing becomes louder.

“Oh fuck Maddie,” He moans.

With one last thrust Riley releases within me, lets out a loud moan and my orgasm pushes over the edge.

“Oh god, Riley!” I moan loudly as ecstasy clouds me.

Riley collapses next to me and the only sound is our heavy breathing. I place my head on his chest and he kisses the side of my forehead.

“How do you feel?” He asks still panting.

“I feel amazing.” I smile up at him

He smiles back and kisses me softly on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
1. Sorrry about the wait
2. That was my first written sex scene and not gonna lie it was awkward to write.

3. If you haven't tried Suki Hana you have to go out and go get some right now!