Fallen From Grace

She is Darkness.
She is Shadow.
She the Guardian of man.
She is the Princess of the Night.

I invite you to a world where the supernatural roams...

Centuries ago there lived a girl whose mere presence made all those around her feel euphoria. Where ever she went, the places she touched were said to have then shined with a beauty and light rivaled by none. She was goodness.

She grew up to be a warrior. She could use a weapon perfectly, as if she'd been training for years, within seconds. She never missed her mark and was particularly skilled with the bow and arrow. Unfortunately, she was not immortal and died in battle. The world was said to have mourned her loss with the loss of sunshine for a week, living in darkness and shadow.

Her story is not over. After her death, she was taken into heaven by God and made an angel of the purest extent. Then came the War. Lucifer's Fallen Angels attacked heaven and all the angels fought against the Fallen. She fought alongside the other angels but was betrayed by the one she thought would never sin. The betrayal led to her fall from grace when she was struck by a Fallen's sword. The mark made it impossible for her to return to heaven.

And thus the story of Alexandra Nightshade, Fallen Angel and Princess of the Night, is born.

Care to join?