Little Witch

Chapter one

The three year old clutched her cousin Elena’s hand as they entered the large house. She didn’t like this place, it was scary, old. It gave her a bad feeling and Mommy had always told her if a place doesn’t feel like it nice or good don’t go near it or into it at least without someone else. Well she was there with Elena, was that ok? Suddenly a man appeared in front of her big cousin making her hide behind her cousins legs. She stared at the man as he studied her for a second before looking up at Elena. She didn’t like this man, the stuff that she could see around him was black, making her let out a quiet whimper. Her mother had told her that the stuff around someone was their aura. That only her and mommy could see though and she couldn’t tell anybody about their secret not even daddy. Elena’s aura was white but I darkened when she saw the man. “What do you want Damon?” she asked placing her free hand on her hip.

“Why are you here? And what is that?” he asked referring to the little girl that was hid behind Elena’s leg.

“She’s my little cousin Damon and I’m looking for Stefan”

“Why want him to help you baby-sit?”

“No, he used my phone last night, I just need it back then I’m taking Alex to an amusement park just out of town, so have you seen him?”

“Seen who?” asked a voice. Alex looked up at the man, he was younger she could tell, about her cousins age. His aura was lighter but still considerably darker than any normal person. Alex shuffled back to her cousins side but stepped back when the man kissed her cousin and then crouched down to her.

“Hi there” she just stepped behind her cousin her arm on the side of Elena’s leg as she peered at the two men in the room who scared her. “O..k” he stood tall again and faced her cousin. “Your phone’s in my room I’ll go get it”

“I’ll get it Stefan, just uh stick with her ok?” Elena dropped her hand and started to move away making Alex grab onto the back of her jeans. “Alex let go I’ll be back in a minute ok?” Elena pried her tiny finger’s off of her Jeans and then left the room. Alex looked up at the younger of the two with terrified eyes. His eyebrows furrowed as he tried to figure out why she was so scared. Elena wouldn’t have told her about him and Damon so why.

“Hey you want something to drink?” Stefan asked holding his hand out to her. She reached out hesitantly and took his hand. She let out a quiet gasp when in her mind she saw him with blood over his face and his eyes! God he had fangs!!! Next thing she knew she was letting out an deafening scream and pulled her hand from Stefan’s. Elena was there just seconds later.

“What is happening? Alex what is it sweetie?” Alex ran past Stefan and too her cousin who had her arms open. She jumped into her arms and Elena pulled her up so she was sitting at her waist.

“I don’t know, I offered her a drink and she took my hand and then she screamed” Stefan stared at the little girl and then Elena, his eyes wide. Alex gripped Elena’s shirt at the shoulders and turned her face to the woman’s neck.

“Lena, me don’ts likes it here” she mumbled making Elena stroke her hair gently

“It’s ok sweetie Stefan’s not going to hurt you, and neither is Damon” she sounded uncertain as she spoke Damon’s name but kept on smiling at her little cousin. “Why don’t you like it here?”

“I justs don’ts” she couldn’t tell anyone that’s what mommy said.

“Tell me”

“I’s can’ts, mommy said I’m not allowed”

“How? You haven’t spoken to mommy since last night”

“No’s it…. I’s can’ts say!” she let out a wail and refused to look away from her cousins neck.

“ok, ok I won’t ask you just now but we’re going to have to talk about this” Alex shook her head but stayed silent. “I better go, I got my phone” she pressed a light kiss on Stefan’s lips and then she walked down the hallways to the door. When they were outside Elena put the little girl on the ground and watched as the child ran to the car of the door and started to pull on it.

“Elena there’s something wrong with Alex…” Alex looked up in shock at Damon who was talking to her cousin. She hid behind the car. She just wanted to go home to her mommy. She wanted her mommy to give her mommy a big hug and tell her she was scared. And then her mommy would get her some milk and pull her close and tell her that there was nothing to be scared about when she was around. Alex let out a small whimper and fell to the ground. Her small fists pummelled the ground as she let out a frustrated wail. She bit back a scream as Damon’s face appeared in front of her but she did use her hands and feet to push herself back from him until her back hit the car door. She let out another whimper and pulled her knees to her chest. “What are you?” she let out a small scream as he lifted her from the ground. Thousands of images flew in circles in her mind. Of him killing people, snapping their necks, tearing their necks open using his teeth, reaching into their chests and pulling out their hearts, and pushing a wooden stake into their chests. She punched his chest telling him to put her down. When he didn’t she started to repeatedly pummel his chest but it didn’t seem to have any affect on him. “Calm down” he held her out farther away from him so she couldn’t reach him.

“Damon just put her down” Elena warned pulling her from his grip.

“She can’t be human Elena, something’s up with her”

“For god sake Damon she’s four, of course she’s not gonna feel safe around two guys she just met, it takes time for kids to get used to someone, I mean animals don’t seem to like you guy, maybe kids are the same?”

“Maybe but animals don’t stat throwing a hissy fit and punch and kick us”

“Maybe because they don’t have fists!” Elena let out a sigh as she finished and unlocked her car door “Just leave her alone, so what if she’s… strange” Elena opened the car door with one hand and then placed Alex in her car seat and strapped her in. She climbed out and shut the door. Once the door was shut, Alex couldn’t hear anything anymore but she still kept a wary eye on the man that was glaring at her cousin as she climbed into the car. Elena shut the door and put on her seatbelt. She turned in her seat to face the little girl that was shaking in fear. “You alright?” Alex shook her head. “You want to skip the amusement park?” Alex looked up at her cousin and shook her head faster. Elena laughed and turned to face the wheel. “You want to tell me what happened back there?”

“Me’s told you Lena, mommy say’s me’s cant’s say”

“tell me and I promise I won’t tell her you told me, I won’t tell anyone else, I promise” Elena didn’t look at her as she spoke though, her eyes were fixed on the road.

“You pwomis?”

“I promise”

“Well mommy say’s I’s is a witch” Elena slammed her feet down on the brake making the car jerk to a stop. The two girls in the car lurched forward and then Elena turned to look at her little cousin.

“A witch?”

“Yep but you don’ts believe me’s, do you” Alex folded her tiny arms and huffed.

“No I do but I wasn’t expecting that, you know Bonnie right?” Alex nodded “she’s a witch too” Alex’s tiny eyes widened.

“Weally?” her tiny face was lit up in surprise.

“Yep, I’m sure she’d like to see you again I mean it’s been what? A year since you last saw her?” Alex nodded and then leaned back in her car seat.

“How longs till we’s get’s there?” she asked.

“Half an hour why?”

“Just wondering, can oo put on’s some moosic?” Elena smiled and nodded her head turning on the radio.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Vampire Diaries story hope you enjoyed :D