Status: working on it.

My Salvation

Vacations

"Zachary, I know you do not want to do this, but I know that you need to do this." God said to me, yes I was having a conversation with God, the big man.

"Sir, I don't need to go on one of your vacations. Humans would not benefit from me spending time with them to spread some good around. I've seen them, I've seen their greed, their hate, their corruption, they kill millions of their own because of misunderstandings and small differences. I don't understand why you haven't purged them again." I said trying to get out of this.

"You are going to go on this and do what you are told. Now you are going to be a teenage boy enrolled at Blue Springs High in South Carolina." God stated firmly.

"Fine."

I walked out, grabbing my suitcase and a file that had all of my information in it. I opened my wings and flew to where I needed to go.

Shortly I landed in front of an apartment complex, grabbing my key from the front desk. I walked inside the semi decent apartment and sat down on the couch. It was going to be a long four years.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to holdinnon. for agreeing to help me write this, she is an awesome person, go read all of her stuff. Next chapter will be written by her from the girls POV. Enjoy this story y'all are great!