Status: working on it.

My Salvation

School

My alarm blared. It was 6:45. I can't believe I went on vacation to get up at the same damn time.

I groaned and I turned off the alarm. I got up and showered. Afterwards I threw an Avenged Sevenfold band shirt on and some jeans with some sneakers.

I grabbed my backpack and headed to my "stand in car". This one was a Ford Taurus, usually I get a Mustang or a Corvette. I pulled out and headed to my new school.

I turned on the radio, and on came Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce. Normally I would turn the station but this song actually had a special meaning to me.

Back when I still lived and breathed I had to drive my baby sister to a school over the summer to get her some extra help in reading. Since she was putting in all of the extra effort I decided I could too.

But every morning before we got to her school we would play the song Telephone, and it grew on me from there.

I pulled into a parking spot and got out. I walked into the school and opened the doors walking to the front office to get my schedule. First class was Chemistry. I walked to the room listed.

I opened up the door and talked to the teacher who gave me a book and a place to sit. I sat down next to a girl who had, long dark brown hair, with layered swoosh bangs, but the bottom layer was sky blue. She had very pretty hazel eyes. She was as pale as a sheet, I could tell she was slightly nervous.

"Hi there my name is Zachary, Zachary Johnson. What's yours?" I said introducing myself and keeping my manners, my mamma didn't raise no fool.

She looked at me timidly, like it was an act of god (no pun intended) that I was talking to her.

"I hope you do have a name, cause it will be really hard for me to let you go by that girl."

"Lyra, Lyra Goodman." She said with some newly created force behind it.

"That's a pretty name."

"Thank you?" She asked in confusion.

The bell rang after that, then we had to pay attention to the teacher.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like last time next chapter will be written from holdinnon."S characters POV