Status: Active :)

Just Friends

She'll Never Know

ALEX

I woke up the next morning with Katie’s legs intertwined with mine, and my arms tightly around her waist. I smiled to myself, and nuzzled my head deeper into her hair. The blonde, wavy locks smelt like coconut. I enjoyed just laying here with her. I believe that Katie’s the only girl I’ve been able to cuddle up to in a bed, and not do anything. She is special. She is my best friend.

“Do you think that they’re awake?” I heard her mom asked her dad from the other side of the door.

“Probably not. Alexander loves to sleep, and knowing Katelyn, she was up half of the night.”

“That sleeping disorder really kills her sometimes.” Her mom sighed. “I still think that we should check just in case.”

It was silent for a moment or two.

“Okay.” Maxim replied before her bed room door opened. “See, they are still sleeping.”

“Look at them, Maxim. That isn’t normal.”

“They’ve been sharing a bed since they were little. Why is it such a problem now?”

“Alex is older, and he isn’t innocent anymore, Izzy. We’ve seen girls leaving his house at night and in the morning. They don’t just play chess.”

I rolled my eyes under my lids.

“But Alexander is her best friend. They won’t do anything like that. She’s dating that Adam guy.”

“I know that she’s dating that Adam kid.” He dad stated. “Why are you so happy about that? I thought that you and Isobel have been planning Alexander and Katelyn’s wedding since her birth?”

I smiled, and buried my head deeper into her neck.

Katie groaned, and rolled over to where her nose was touching mine. A small smiled formed on my lips, and I tightened my arms around her. She let her hand fall to my waist, where my shirt was up. Her warm hand was placed on my exposed hip.

“Yes.” Her mom laughed. “Would you look at them Maxim? They’re too adorable. Mark my words, they will be married by the time she’s 22.”

“I’ll hold you to that.” Her dad laughed. “I think that they may have a head start on that.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I came up here last night and I didn’t hear them talking, so I waited for five minutes before knocking. I heard some kind of sound before she told me to come in. Alexander was laying on her lap sleeping, but I have a feeling that they might have been doing other things,”

“You’re just paranoid.”

“Maybe I am.” He agreed.

They were quiet.

Katie groaned, and opened her eyes.

“Hey.”

“Hi,” I laughed before kissing her nose.

Both of us let go of each other, and sat up. I stretched out my body, and laid back down on the bed.

“Hi mom.” Katie laughed, spotting her parents. “Hey, daddy.”

“We were just coming to wake you two up.”

“Okay.” She laughed.

I was already laying back down, and had my eyes shut.

“Looks like Alexander has already fallen back asleep.

“LEXI!” Katie yelled, standing up and jumping up and down on her bed. “WAKE UP!!!”

“No.” I groaned, and rolled over.

“We’ll leave you to it then.” Her mom stated before her parents walked out, and down the stairs.

“Don’t even think about it.”

“Awe, come on!”

“No.” I stated before I sat back up.

“You make it hard to have fun.”

“I’m sure.”

“You do!” She stomped her foot. “But seriously, get up! I’ve got to get to dance, and Isobel promised my mom that a certain best friend would drop me off at ballet.”

“Fine. Get your fucking tutu, and we can go.”

“YES!” She shouted, grabbing so sort of leotard thing, and a skirt before she ran into her bathroom.

“I love you.” I whispered after her.

Yeah. She will never know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Newww Alex chapter! :D

xoxo Rae