Status: Active :)

Just Friends

Grilled.

“Fucking leotard,” I complained before fully fixing the black material on my body. I grabbed my sweat pants, and pulled them on over my stupid brown tights. I put on some Ugg boots before I scooped up my thin piece of material that wrapped around my waist as a skirt. I tucked my hair into the stupid, tight bun in the back of my head, and I added a light amount of eyeliner. I decided that I looked decent, and I walked out of my room to see Alex pulling up his skinny jeans. He was wiggling around, and finally pulling them up over his butt. I started to crack up laughing, and he turned to look at me.

“I can’t believe that you’re laughing.” He feigned hurt.

“I warned you that skinny jeans were hard to pull up, didn’t I?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“You did,” he mumbled. “Are you ready to go prance around like a fucking swan?”

“Sure am,” I sighed heavily.

“You really don’t sound like it.”

“I’m just stressed.”

“But you got the lead part in Swan Lake. You can do this.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Sure…whatever.” I stated. “You are coming, right?”

“Yeah.” He nodded and laughed. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

“You better not, Alexander. Or I might have to physically hurt you,”

“Says the girl in a leotard.”

“Don’t make the girl in the leotard punch in your face.” I joked.

“Come on, I have to get you to the studio,” Alex put on his shirt, and shoes.

I followed him out of the room, and down the stairs.

“Going to ballet!”

“Don’t you need a ride?” My mom called back.

“I’m taking her!” Alex yelled back before we were racing each other toward his car. I got there first, and jumped into the passenger seat. Alex was walking slower than I was.

“What took so long?” I lightly joked.

“Sorry I can’t have as much energy as you do.” He stated with a laugh. “How does a girl with a sleeping disorder have this much energy anyway?”

I shrugged.

“I don’t know!” I giggled. “Come on, let’s go!”

“Fine.” He replied before pulling out of his driveway, and toward the studio. “Are you planning on being a dancer when you get older?”

“Huh?” The question caught me off guard.

“I mean, I know what I’m doing.”

“Be a famous Rock Star.” I rolled my eyes.

“Exactly.” He chuckled. “But what about you, Katie?”

“I’m going to be an actress.” I declared. “Just wait and see, one day. I will be one.”

“What about dancing?” He chuckled.

“I want to really teach classes here too when I’m older.”

“Really?” he grinned at me. “You want to teach a bunch of teenagers how to do a twirl?”

I punched his arm.

“Not ballet, stupid.”

“So you aren’t going to be teaching ballet?”

“No, I want to teach ballroom, and hip hop.” I smiled. “But I’d love to act more.”

“Of course,” He laughed before he parked in a parking space. “Have fun!” He stated.

I rolled my eyes.

“You’re just going to go back to the house and sleep, aren’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am,” He nodded. “Now go, some of your friends are waiting.”

I turned my head to see a bunch of girls just watching us.

“Not my friends.” I laughed. “I’m pretty sure that they just like gawking at you.”

“Well, let me help my biffle carry in her stuff.” He smiled cheekily before he grabbed my bag, and turned off his parked car. He was the first to get of the car. I groaned, but I followed behind him soon after. I jumped on his back for a piggy back ride, and he held on tightly to my thighs. Alex waved with one hand cockily at the group of girls that were his age.

“Alex, I could’ve carried my own bag.” I groaned as he walked past them.
“Not only does she get the lead, but she’s with him.” I faintly heard one of them say.

Alex chuckled before he walked into the studio where more girls were.

“You just enjoy this attention, don’t you,” I rolled my eyes before he sat down my bag on the floor, and I jumped off of his back.

“I’ll be back to pick you up later, okay?”

I nodded.

“What?” I asked, because he was just standing there and staring at me.

“See you later, beautiful.” Alex replied, lightly kissing my lips before wrapping me up in a hug. “Bye, girls.” He waved at the others in the studio.

“Go fuck off.” I called after him, and he flipped me off. I returned the bird before walking over to my bad and switching my pants for the small skirt.

“Is Alex your boyfriend?”

I turned my head at a girl, and I busted out laughing.

“Hell no. What makes you say that?”

“You two kissed.”

I raised my eyebrows.

“So? Alex is my best friend. He’s like gay to me,” I lied.

“Friends don’t kiss.” Another chimed.

“Jack does it too.” I randomly stated. “Between those two, people tend to think that I’m a cheating whore.” I joked. A few of them laughed, and others just stared at me. “I’m joking.” I stated. “But no, Alex is dating Lisa.”

“Dating or like just…together?”

I shrugged.

“Hell if I know. The kid’s my best friend, but we don’t exactly talk about dating.” I replied before the teacher walked in.

I was saved for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wowww. Alex is an attention whore! xD

Comment please?

xoxo Rae Marie