Status: Active :)

Just Friends

Hot

"Mom, are you sure that you're okay enough to go on vacation?" I questioned.

"I'm fine, honey." She smiled at me. "I need this one last vacation. It will be good for us, don't you think?"

I nodded slowly, and fixed the pair of Ray Ban sunglasses on my face.

"I guess." I agreed. "Man, it's hot out here."

My dad chuckled and kissed my temple.

"It is Vegas, kitten. It's mostly desert,"

"So I've noticed," I replied almost bitterly.

It's not that I hate the fact that we're taking a vaction, it's the fact that usually the Gaskarth's join us on our family outings. "I hate that we have to miss Jack and Rian's graduation." I stated. Today was the day that my boys will officially be high school graduates. I had made Zack's graduation two days prior with Cayla by my side. They were a mess when we all met up backstage. Zack was trying to comfort his girlfriend's emotional breakdown.

"What about Adam?" My mom inquired.

"Yeah...him too." I replied half-heartedly.

"You don't seem too upset," My father pointed out.

"I'm just stoked to see Vegas again." I told him. I wasn't lying all the way. I really was excited.

"Understandable." My parents both agreed.

"I can't wait to get to our vacation house!" I exclaimed, wheeling my suite case outside of the airport. "Come on, you oldies!"

"I'm not old!" My mom fake gasped.

"But you sure are acting like one." I pulled a cheeky grin before headed toward the taxi waiting for us.

I was determinded to make this a great vacation, for my mom's sake.

We left the airport, and got to our condo in enough time for me to call Cayla. I picked up my phone, and dialed her familiar number.

"HEY!" She yelled.

I furrowed my brows.

"Hi, Cay..."

"KATIE?! LEXIII IT'S KATIE!" She yelled.

I had just now caught on to the slurring.

"Cayla...are you drinking?"

"No..." She trailed off, followed by an extremely un-lady like burp. "Maybe just a little."

"Hand the phone to someone sober."

"Mmmkay." She whispered. "HERE YOU GO!"

I rolled my eyes, and waited for someone who I could have an actual conversation with to come to the phone.

"Hey, Katie..." He trailed off. I dropped the phone due to the shock running through my body. Why was it him?! Why did he have to be the only one sobber?! I quickly picked up the phone, and pressed it to my ear. "Are you okay?! I heard something, and I thou-,"

"Save it." I snapped bitterly. "Just make sure she doesn't do anything stupid okay?!"

"I...okay. See ya."

I didn't even reply, I just hung up on him.

"Fucker." I muttered before I changed into my pajama's, and plugged up my phone. "It's like eight. I'm laying down in bed, and I'm talking to myself. I'm not crazy at all. Who am I kidding? I'm fucked up." I joked with myself before I put on my iPod headphones, and closed my eyes. I wanted to at least try to get in bed early instead of laying here for hours. My eyes fluttered open, and I wasn't able to sleep.

Looks like it's going to be the latter."

*

"I'm so glad that you guys could make it!" I heard my mom's girly voice down the stairs.

I groaned loudly, and rolled over my back, sticking my pillow over my head to drown out the noise. I had only been back to sleep for at least three hours after dancing all night. I decided to dance out all of my anger and frustration while I couldn't sleep. I ended up crashing on my bed around nine this morning, and now I was being woke up again.

I am not happy.

"Katelyn! We have visitors!" My father yelled.

"FUCK YOU!!" I yelled at my walls. I knew that they could probably hear me, but I didn't care. I drug myself up off of my bed, still in my dance clothes before walking out of the room. I took the steps one at a time, trying to stale as long as I could. "Where are you?"

"The door!" My mom replied, and I rounded the corner of the house to come face to face with The Gaskarth's.

"There you are, sleepy head!" My dad joked, lightly musing with my hair.

I swatted his hand.

"I finally get to sleep and you wake me up for this?!" I seethed. "I love you guys, but no. Just hell to the no." I stated. I caught Alex's eyes staring at my long legs in my short, dancers shorts. "See you guys when I'm fully awake, and not a complete bitch." I turned around quickly, and jogged back up the stairs. I fell back to sleep seconds after my head hit the fluffy pillow.

When I woke back up, someone was cuddled to me. I didn't care, because they smelled wonderful. I let my hands tangle into their shaggy hair, now aware that it was in fact a boy. My face buried itself into the boys chest, and his arms were tightly around my body. The body shifted, and I was aware of someone hovering over me. I didn't care, I was just sleepy.

"Morning sunshine."

Knowing full and well the person who's voice belonged to was Alex.

My eyes came open quickly, only to be shut again. I squeezed my eyes tightly before opening them again, and seeing the gorgeous brunette staring down at me with his chocolate brown eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice coming out rough and in a whisper.

"Cuddling with my beautiful best friend."

"You lost that title months ago, nearly a year."

"Fine." He lightly laugh and rolled his eyes. "I'm cuddling with a gorgeous girl."

"When will you stop?" I wondered outloud.

"Never." He replied, moving chunks of my bangs behind my right ear. "You're all I dream about."

"I'm sure I am," I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, let's get married."

I laughed loudly.

"How about no?"

"Yes." He stated with a playful smile. "Come on! You know that I love you!"

"That's more of a sisterly love, Lex." I argued.

"Nooooo." He shook his head, showing off a boyish grin.

I loved his grin.

"Yes." I repeated.

"I would never kiss my sister." Alex replied, his forehead now touching mine. "You, oh hell yeah."

"Ale-," I was interrupted by his lips pressing softly against my own. I didn't even notice that I still had my hands tangled into his hair before I was pulling him closer to me. Suddenly his weight was pressed on my slightly exposed body. Booty shorts and a loose tank top with a sports bra under it really DID NOT cover much at all. His hands traced every single inch of my body, but I didn't care. I got way to lost in his kisses to care. Alex pulled away from me, taking my loose tank top over my head and tossing it across the room. I swear it landed on the floor right beside the door.

His lips were attacking mine again, and his tongue traced my bottom lip. I was slightly hesitant at first before parting my lips enough to let his tongue into my mouth. I followed his lead the best I could, and started to tug at the strands of his hair. I heard him grunt, and I tried my best not to make him do that again. I thought I hurt him. Alex pulled his tongue and lips from my mouth before trailing kissed down my jaw line. His lips his a part of my neck, and I took a sharp intake of breath. I could Alex's lips forming a smirk on my skin. Alex placed his lips back to the skin and started to suck on that spot.

"Alex..." I said.

I would call it a groan, but I think the correct term is a moan.

"Katie..." He replied in the same voice before attaching out lips again in another passionate kiss.

"Katelyn, Alex... Time to wake up." Isobel stated before opening the door.

Alex and I seperated quickly, and jumped as far apart as we could.

I think we just got caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow....

Comments?

xoxo Rae Marie