Status: Active :)

Just Friends

Marry Me

"Do we really have to get up yet?" I whinned as the older boy ran his fingers through my tangled hair.

"I'm hungry, woman." He chuckled. "I need food."

I sighed heavily, and lifted my head to look at him.

"This is never going to happen again is it, Lex?"

His brown eyes studdied mine for a few minutes.

"I-I don't know."

I nodded my head in understanding.

"At least we'll always have Vegas."

"Marry me," He whispered, kissing my temple. "This city is crawling with wedding chappels. I'm pretty sure your parents will sign. Let's do it. Let's get married."

"You're fucking insane." I shook my head, and laughed, thinking he was joking.

"I know, but I need food." He stated again before taking his hand out of my hair. "Up,"

"Fine. I'm going to go take a shower."

"Mmkay." He nodded before he slipped back on his boxers and left the room.

Holy shit, what have I gotten myself into?

Quickly, I dialed Cayla's number and it rung twice before she answered.

"Finally! I thought I was never getting a call back,"

"Of course I'm going to call you back, Cay." I giggled.

"So, now will you please explain what was going on yesterday?"

"Um...okay." I sighed and agreed. Soon enough, I had told Cayla nearly everything that had happened between Alex and me, minus the sex. "What do I do? I love him, Cayla."

"I noticed." She sighed. "But have you ever thought that maybe this is just a game to Alex? You know his track record, and it isn't his first time messing with you. I thought that you put an end to this months ago?"

"I did to," I agreed. "Alex will never be anything more than a fucking man whore."

I heard something on the other side of my door but I ignored it.

"But..."

"But I love him, Cayla. I can't just... I can't give up on him just yet. I'm going to give him three more days to prove himself, it he doesn't...I'm never fucking speaking to him again.

"Sounds like a plan," She lightly laughed. "I have to go. I'll talk to you later,"

"Mmkay. Bye, girly."

"Bye,"

I hung up my phone and grabbed some new underwear from my suite case and some clothes before walking into my bathroom. I need a long shower to think everything over.

 

ALEX

So that's what she really thinks of me? That I'm nothing more than a fucking man whore? Seriously?! I'm not that bad. Her fucker of a boyfriend is ten times worse than I am. He's only with her to get into her pants before I do. Oh look, I did earlier. Sucks for him. As soon as those words left her mouth, I walked back down the stairs, and into the kitchen where my mom was cooking some diner. I sat down at the island, and cradled my head in my hands. I love Katie. I really do. I wanted to marry her, and she thought that I was joking. I was completely serious. I would marry her here if she gave me the chance to say I do.

"Alexander," My mom called my name, snapping me out from my daze.

"Yeah?"

"What happened earlier was completely un-called for." She stated sternly, but I could see a slight gleam of hope in her eyes.

"I know it was, mom." I sighed heavily. "She thinks I'm nothing more than a fucking man whore."

She shook her head.

"You do have a girlfriend, Alexander. Remember that when messing with Katelyn's heart."

"Why does everyone just assume that I'm messing with her heart?!" I snapped. "I do love you, you know. It's not like I don't give a fuck if she croaked, because I do. I would fucking marry her tomorrow if I could!"

My mom's stern face turned to a slight smile and then a pout.

"Alex...just give her some time."

"No, mom. I've given her a hell lot of time. She doesn't want me! She wants Adam,"

"I think that you're wrong."

I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, whatever. Just please don't say anything to Maxim and Elizabeth?"

"Of course not. I don't want my other son dead."

"Ha, good one mom." I spat before stalking up the stairs.

If Katie thinks that I'm a fucking man whore, I'll be just that.
♠ ♠ ♠
AH! Sorry it's so freaking short.... that's because the next like two chapters are going to be so freaking long!
It's almost over! The story of Katie and Alex is coming full circle and I'm going to miss this story like hell. It was my baby.
ooh well... my baby's grown up now!

Check out Maid Of Honor
and Resistance Is Useless

xoxo Rae Marie