Status: Completed

Spring Break

Allstar Weekend Spring Break part 5

When they got home that night they started packing. The next morning, the girls decided to take the boys to a carnival. The guys were excited. They first got on the bumper cars. Angela couldn't get her car going. The operator came over to help and Angela accidentally ran over his foot. She asked the guy if she could ride with Nathan, to avoid further accidents, he allowed it. Right after Angela got in the bumper car, Krysta and Cameron double teamed them and hit them in the front and back. Zach and Michael just continued to hit each other and the wall.

After they got out of the bumper cars, they just played some games. Cameron won Krysta a giant fish. Zach won Manda a unicorn. Nathan won Angela a dog. Michael can't throw, but he was able o win MC a goldfish. MC looked at the fish and smiled. They went to eat.

The p[lace they ate at played Friday. Krysta and Cameron broke into song while they giggled at it. Manda and Zach danced to and laughed. The other diners just looked at the group like they were crazy. After the random dancing they finished eating.

They then got on the Ferris wheel. They paired up and got on one by one. Krysta and Cameron stopped at the top. The view was amazing the sun was beginning to set as Krysta and Cameron rose to the top. They gazed at the ant people. Cameron turned Krysta towards him and said "I love you." and he kissed her. Krysta felt butterflies in her tummy. She couldn't believe this was actually happening.

After they got off the ride Krysta and Cameron held hands the rest of the time. They went back to the beach and started another bonfire. Nathan got his guitar out and they started signing "firefly" by Jimmy Needham. This song was so indie only Angela knew the song. The girls still thought it was sweet song. The song ended and the girls applauded. Krysta cried tears of joy and sadness. Cameron had sung her this beautiful song and spring break was over.

Cameron talked to the guys. Then they asked "What are you guys doing July 15th?" Angela said, "Nothing, i guess." They said " Let's meet up in Lebanon, Kansas that day." Krysta said, "What's in Lebanon?" Michael said " absolutely nothing. It's the middle of the country in the middle of the summer." The girls kissed the guys goodbye (even MC) and drove off. Krysta couldn't wait for July 15th.

---------The end

---------Angela Stone(Darmody)
♠ ♠ ♠
Its over sorry i hope you guys liked it!!!