Status: completed

When One Thing Goes Wrong, a Good Thing Always Follows

Chapter 6

1 week later... (Jenny's POV)

Those awful God damn words just kept replaying over and over in my head as I drove towards Milan's house.

"We are sorry to tell you this, but during a raid last week, Mr. and Mrs. DeRosa were killed..."

Dead. My parents were dead. New tears started to escape my eyes as I walked into Milan's building.

"Hi, can you please tell me what room Milan Lucic is staying in?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Sorry sweetie, no one can go up and see him unless he gives the okay. Now, if you'll just give me your name, I can give him a call and see if it's alright for you to go up." was my answer. I told her my name and she told me to go and wait in one of trhe waiting chairs as she called Milan.

"Well, your in luck honey. He's staying in Room 37B, top floor." the lady said after she hung up the phone. I just nodded, said thanks, and walked to the elevator. A few minutes and at least fifteen floors later, I was standing in front of Milan's door. I knocked timidly once. Not even ten seconds later, the door swung open and there was Milan standing there, pulling me into a great big hug. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and just cried.

"Jenny, baby, what's wrong?" he asked as he put me down and shut the door behind him.

"They're dead Milan. They're dead." I whispered in a voice that gave away the fact that I still didn't believe it. Milan stared at me in shock as he said,

"Dead? Who's dead?" But, before I could answer, I heard someone from inside his apartment shout,

"Milan!!! Come on back inside!!! It's your turn to play against Horts!!!"

"Forget about them, tell me what's going on." Milan muttered as he cupped my face into his big, ruff, calised hands.

"My parents, they... they were killed last week I guess and I just got word this morning. I'm sorry I came here, I didn't know that you had company. I'll-I'll just leave." I mumbled. But, as I turned to head out, I felt Milan grab my hand and pull me back, closer to him than I was before.

"I'm soo sorry Jenny. Everything's gonna be alright. And you don't have to leave. I'd much rather spend time with you than those idiots in there. Come on, I'll get them to leave and you can spend the rest of the day here and we can chill out." He whispered. He was now inches away from my face and I could've sworn that he was going to kiss me.

And that was what scared me...

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come. I-I'll see you around. Bye." And then, I ran off before he could catch up with me. When I reached my car, I just sat there and cried. Feeling the need to be comforted, but not wanting to go back up to Milan's, I called my new best friend Gabi.

"Hey, can you meet me at my place. I am in the dire need of a friend right now." I said once she picked up. She agreed without asking any questions, we hung up, and I sped off towards my house.

(Milan's POV)

"Dude, what the hell was that all abuot? Who was that girl?" every guy in the room asked at like different times.

"That girl is my friend Jenny. And what happened was that she ran off for who knows what reason." I grumbled as I plopped down on my couch and picked up a video game controller so I could hopefully defeat Horty in NHL2K11.

"Maybe she ran off because she realized how much of an idiot you are?" Brad-o said stupidly. I mentally punched the day-lights out of him and then got started on the game against Nate.

25 minutes later...

"3...2...1!!!! Suck that Horton!!!! You are FINALLY defeated!!!!" All the guys chorused at once as our game ended. It was true, I had being the undefeated champ, Nathan Horton. But, I didn't really care about that. Nope. All I cared about was the fact that Jenny was calling me.

"Hey Jenny... look about before, I don't know what made you run off but-Sir, this is not Jenny. This is Officer Jeff Kemp and I am calling you to tell you that Jenny was just in a very bad car accident and that she will now be transported to Brigham and Womens Hospital downtown if you'd wish to meet her there." Officer Kemp interupted me. Everything in me shut down as I thanked him and then ran out of the room and down to my car. When I got to my car, I started it and sped off towards the hospital in which the girl I loved was now being transported. That's right...

I love Jenny... and I have since the moment that I met her.
♠ ♠ ♠
well..... how was it??? COMMENT!!!! PLEASE!!!! oh, and pllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee check out my story,

The Sister of Who?

thanks!!!! Now COMMENT!!!!! and sorry for the long wait!!!!