Status: completed

When One Thing Goes Wrong, a Good Thing Always Follows

Chapter 8

"Hey Brittany." I said dully as I answered my phone.

"Milan, baby, hey!" replied her high-pitched, super sweet voice... a voice that she only uses when she wants something. So, basically most people think it's her natural voice since she uses it so much.

"Is this important? Cuz, I am kinda busy right now." I say as I stop walking and position myself in front of the door to Jenny's room.

"Just a quick question. Do you mind if I charge these new shoes that I just bought to your account?" she asks.

"What's wrong with yours?" I ask, starting to get a bit impatient and upset.

"Nothing... I just thought that you wouldn't mind if I used yours that's all." she whines, clearly upset. I shake my head in disgust and say,

"Well, I don't want you using my account alright. Now, I gotta go. See ya later." And without another word from her, I hung up. Putting my phone back into my pocket, I opened the door to Jenny's room and walked in. The sight that graced my eyes almost made me throw up.

There was Jenny, lying completely lifeless on the hospital bed. Except, it didn't really look like Jenny. The person in front of me had stitches running all the way down her face, two black eyes from what looks like a broken nose, her left arm was in a cast, and there were a bunch of IVs sticking into the other arm.

"Jenny, oh my God... what happened to you?" I cried as I took her right hand into mine and started to cry. What killed me the most in seeing her this way was that her sweet sounding voice wasn't there to assure me that everything would be alright. It was completely silent...

2 weeks later...

Jenny eventually woke up about two days after the accidnet. And while she remained in the hospital, I was by her side the entire time... except when I had games and practices. And now today, two weeks after the accident, she was finally able to go home.

(Jenny's POV)

"Oh my God, it feels soo good to finally be out of that hospital!!!" I exclaimed to Milan as he helped me into his car since I was still not fit to drive.

"I'll bet. Hospital food can get disgusting." he said to me with a laugh.

"Is that all you ever think about? Food?" I asked, starting to laugh with him. He mumbled something that I couldn't quite hear and when I asked him about it, he changed the subject by saying,

"So, do ya wanna head to my place and watch movies or something?" Shrugging off my curiousity to what he said, I replied to him,

"Sure." And that was where we ended up.

"So, I was thinking that we could either watch the Hangover or Stepbrothers. Which one would you-MILAN LUCIC WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!!???!!!" this blond chick hollored at Milan as we walked into his condo. Milan looked at the girl dumbfounded and the turned and looked at me. He gulped and said,

"Jenny, this is my girlfriend, Brittany. Brittany, this is my best friend Jenny." But, I didn't hear anything after the word "girlfriend". Hopw could he do this to me? Not tell me that he is in a relationship while I am falling completely head over heels for him. I take one last look at the blond girl who is giving me a death glare and one last hurt look at Milan before I ran out of the room and of the building all together. He didn't even bother to chase after me. And that was what hurt the most.

After I got a few blocks away, I stopped running, wiped all my tears away and and called Gabi.

"Hello?" she answered.

"He has a girlfriend Gabi, he has a God damn girlfriend." And then, I broke down crying once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
well???? all comments appreciated and BTW: this almost over only a few more chapters left... so comment!!!! and remember to check out my other story :) thanks!!!