Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

One

Jimmy’s pov
I growled at the picture on the wall of me and my girlfriend ex Ally. I slammed my hand against it, knocking it off of the wall and onto the ground. Brian walked out of his room and gave me a what-the-fuck look. He was about to say something when a knocked sounded at the front door. I shuffled down the hall and flung the door open. Looking around I didn’t see anyone so I rolled my eyes and tried to slam the door when a voice stopped me.

“Hi.”

I looked down to find a little girl probably only three for four.

“Hi.” I furrowed my eyebrows at the little girl.

She smiled wide her bright blue eyes twinkling, “I’m Kandi, are you my daddy?”

“Uh no.” I laughed and slammed the door on her.

I walked into the living room and plopped down onto the couch, turning on the TV. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door again. This time Brian answered it, then appeared in the living room with Kandi next to him.

“Dude, you did not just slam the door on a little girl.” Brian exclaimed.

Kandi shook her head, “I no little girl. I’m Kandi.”

Brian kneeled down to her level and smiled, “Kandi, where’s your mommy?”

Kandi grabbed onto his hand and pulled his towards the door, “I’ll show you.”

Brian grabbed Jimmy, dragging him along with them. They walked all the way down to the cemetery. Kandi ran over to a freshly sealed grave.

“There’s my mommy.” She pointed to the tomb stone.

Sheena Falcon
1982-2009
Beloved friend, daughter, and mother
R.I.P.


Once Brian read the stone he realized who Kandi’s mother was. Jimmy had hooked up with Sheena for a while when Avenged Sevenfold was on tour. They had also gone to high school with Kandi’s mom. Jimmy looked away from the tomb stone, refusing to remember the girl he had become so well acquainted with throughout high school and those few times when they had gotten together during tour.

“How did you get to our house?” Brian asked Kandi.

She tilted her head to the left, “My Nana.”

“Okay, looks like we’ve gotta go pay Nana a visit.” Brian sighed and forced Jimmy to hold the little girl.

Jimmy unwillingly carried Kandi down the street. He tensed up when she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. Brian knocked on Kandi’s grandma’s front door.

“Hello?” The old woman answered.

“Ms. Falcon. May we speak to you?” Brian asked motioning to Kandi.

She nodded and let the three inside. Once they were in the living room Jimmy quickly set Kandi down and sat as far away from her as he could.

“I know your wondering why she showed up at your doorstep.” Ms. Falcon spoke.

Brian and Jimmy both nodded.

She continued as Kandi hugged her, “Sheena’s last wish was for Jimmy to take his daughter.”

“Last wish?” Jimmy spoke up.

Ms. Falcon sighed and covered Kandi’s ears, “Sheena hung herself in the bathroom of her apartment. Kandi was asleep in her room at the time. I came over later that night to bring Kandi her late birthday present. I unlocked the door and saw Kandi sleeping but I didn’t see Sheena. By the time I found her it had been four hours that she had been hanging there a suicide note on the bathtub.”

Jimmy gulped and angrily walked out of the house, slamming the door behind him. Brian shook his head, “I’m sorry.”

“I’m too old to take care of little Kandi, and it was in Sheena’s suicide note.”

“We’ll take her, don’t worry.” Brian assured Ms. Falcon after she uncovered Kandi’s ears.

Ms. Falcon said her goodbyes to Kandi and Brian then let the two of them leave. Kandi held onto Brian’s hand as they walked back to the two story house. When they got inside Brian switched on the TV for her then quickly began child proofing the house, while Jimmy sat in his room hunched over on his bed, his head in his hands thinking about everything. How was he supposed to take care of a little girl?
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!