Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Ten

Jimmy walked into the house around midnight. When he got inside everyone was in the living room waiting for him. Kandi sleepily rubbed her eyes and yawned.

“Where were you?” Brian demanded to know.

“At the bar, Dad.” Jimmy spoke sarcastically.

Brian sighed angrily and was about to say something but Jimmy interrupted.

“What happened?” He asked Kandi who had a small band-aid on her cheek.

“I fell down the stairs.” She pointed to the stairs.

“Thanks for leaving your shoes out for her to trip on.” Johnny snapped.

Jimmy looked at Johnny then noticed they all had the same upset face.

“I didn’t do it on purpose!” He yelled.

Kandi covered her ears just incase they started to curse. Soon everyone in the room began to yell at the other trying to get their point across. Kandi shut her eyes and kept her ears covered, but she could still hear them so she opened her mouth and began singing the Banana Splits theme song.

"Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.

One banana, two banana, three banana, four.
Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more.
Over hill and highway the banana buggies go
Comin' on to bring you The Banana Splits Show.

Makin up a mess of fun
Makin up a mess of fun
Lot's of fun for everyone.

Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.

Four banana, three banana, two banana, one.
All bananas playing in the bright warm sun.
Flippin like a pancake, poppin like a cork
Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper and Snork.

Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la."

When she finished everyone in the room was looking at her. They had stopped fighting and yelling. Kandi opened one eye then waited a minute before opening the other and uncovering her ears.

“What?” She asked when no one said anything.

“What were you singing?” Matt asked.

Kandi rolled her eyes and grabbed the remote off of the coffee table. She turned on the TV and quickly changed the channel to Boomerang. Right when she did The Banana Splits came on. When the theme was over they were all smiling and laughing.

“That’s so cute.” Zacky pinched Kandi’s cheeks.

She slapped his hands away and scrunched her nose up, “No touching.”

“Why?” He pouted.

“Cause I said so.” She stuck her tongue out at him then hid behind Jimmy before he could grab her.

“We’re gonna take you shopping tomorrow for a bed and maybe toys.” Brian smiled at Kandi.

Jimmy glared at Brian who ignored the glares. Michelle said goodnight then dragged Brian into his room. Johnny plopped back on the couch and shut his eyes.

“Aw we can buy you a bra!” Zacky exclaimed making everyone in the room give him a weird look.

“Why? You need it more than me.” Kandi smirked.

Zacky pretended to be hurt and fell back on Johnny who got the wind knocked out of him for a second.

“Get off me fat a…..fatty.” Johnny corrected himself.

Amanda grabbed Zacky’s hand and whispered something to him. He smirked and said goodbye, making sure to catch Kandi and give her a big hug before leaving.

“Well I guess I’ll go too.” Johnny yawned and ruffled Kandi’s hair before leaving.

“Matty are you gonna stay?” Kandi asked pulling on her puppy dog face.

Matt awed at her, “Of course! How can I say no to that face?”

“I don’t know.” Jimmy frowned.

Matt and Kandi both stuck out their bottom lip, “Pwease?”

“Fine.” Jimmy sighed defeated.

“Yes!” Matt gave Kandi a high-five.

“Slumber party!” Brian yelled running out of his room with Michelle on his heels.

“Let’s go outside!” Matt put Kandi on his shoulders and ran out to the back yard with Brian.

“Be careful!” Michelle yelled.

“Yes mommy!” Brian giggled then shut the door.

“What?” Jimmy asked noticing Michelle staring at him.

“Well, are you going to play or what?” She smiled.

Jimmy smiled and hugged Michelle, then took of out the back door where Kandi was on the slide. Matt and Brian were pretend dueling while she acted like a queen on her throne.

“Die you pig!” Matt smacked Brian’s arm with his red light saber.

“Ahhh!” Brian cried dramatically and fell on the ground.

“I’ll avenge you!” Jimmy grinned taking the blue light saber from Brian.

Kandi giggled wildly when Jimmy and Matt both hit each other at the same time.

“Ow.” The groaned.

Brian snickered and Kandi slid down the slide and skipped over to him.

“Dead people can’t talk.” She pointed out.

“Rawr! I’m a zombie.” Brian grinned.

“No!” She giggled as he began to tickle her.

Jimmy grabbed Kandi and ran away with her, “Last one inside has to make the popcorn!”

Matt ended up the last inside and had to make a big bowl of popcorn. They all watched cartoons and soon enough Brian, Matt, Kandi, and Jimmy were asleep on the ground together. Michelle smiled to herself and too a few pictures before covering them with a blanket and turning off the lights.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!

Image