Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Twelve

Brian came back down the stairs a while later with Kandi. He gave her a bath then dressed her in a pair of dark jeans and an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. Brian sat Kandi on the couch then slipped on her socks and black converse.

“You ready to go shopping for a bed?” He asked.

Kandi frowned, “No.”

“Why not?”

She frowned, “Cause Chelle is gonna make me sleepy again.”

Brian chuckled and shook his head, “Don’t worry, I won’t let her.”

“Otay.” Kandi agreed and hopped off the couch.

She opened the front door and walked into a cloud of smoke. She coughed and Jimmy turned around and quickly stomped out his cigarette before waving the smoke away from Kandi.

“You okay?” He asked once the smoke smell had disappeared a bit.

She coughed again but nodded, “Yuppers.”

Jimmy looked into the window and saw everyone still in the kitchen so he picked Kandi up and buckled her into the back of his car.

“Let’s go shopping.” He smiled back at her before starting up the car and driving off.

Jimmy knew the guys and Michelle would most likely be pissed off at him, but he didn’t care. Brian was acting like he was Kandi’s father, and Jimmy wasn’t about to let Brian take his daughter away.

***

Brian walked into the kitchen and gave Michelle a quick kiss before asking when everyone was ready to go.

“Well we can go now, hopefully Rev’s not PMSing anymore.” Matt swung his car keys around his fingers.

We agreed then heard the familiar sound of Jimmy’s car pulling out of the driveway and speeding away.

“Yup, he’s still PMSing.” Brian rolled his eyes.

Zacky walked into the living room then came back, “Where’s Kandi?”

Michelle walked out of the room and called Kandi’s name then realized that Jimmy must have taken off with her.

“Jimmy must have taken her.” She growled, not happy that Jimmy did that even if Kandi was his daughter.

“What?” Zacky’s jaw dropped, “he took my buddy!”

“Let’s go find them.” Matt motioned for everyone to follow him as he walked out the front door.

They took two cars to the furniture store that Jimmy and Kandi were at. Which they only knew because they saw his car. They all walked into the store and quickly heard Kandi.

“I want this one!”

They walked around the aisle to find Kandi sitting on top of an electric pink and blue twin bed. Jimmy smiled down at his daughter and nodded.

“Stay here, I’ll be right back.” he said then walked over to the cashier to pay for it.

“Kandi.” Johnny bounced over to her.

She looked up and hopped off the bed and leaped into his arms. Johnny caught her before she could hit the ground and began to twirl her around.

“Is this the bed you’re getting?” He asked.

She nodded, “Daddy said that I can have anything cause I’m a princess.”

Brian smiled from where he was standing then walked over to pick her up into his arms, “Hey Kandi, that’s a nice bed.”

She nodded, “It’s all prettyful.”

Everyone else had split up to look at random things around the store while Brian and Kandi stayed by the bed. Brian pulled his Ipod out of his pocket and handed one ear piece to Kandi and put the other in his ear. They sat and listened to the child appropriate songs on his Ipod. Jimmy came back and frowned when he saw Brian and Kandi humming along to Barbie Girl.

“Kandi come on their gonna take your bed to the house.” Jimmy picked her up making the ear piece fall out of her ear.

Brian gave Jimmy a confused look and shoved his Ipod back in his pocket, “Dude what’s up?”

Jimmy rolled his eyes and chose to ignore Brian. He tried to walk away but Brian followed.

“What’s your problem?” Brian yelled, calling all attention to them.

The store went quiet and all eyes were on them. The guys and Michelle quickly appeared to see what was going on.

“What’s my problem? What’s your problem, Mr. Manwhore?” Jimmy snapped.

Brian narrowed his eyes at his so called best friend then shoved him backwards, almost making him drop Kandi. Jimmy chuckled darkly and set Kandi down on the ground before shoving Brian with more force. Kandi raced over to Matt and hid behind him, obviously scared of the two fighting adults.

“Hey take that shit outside!” The manager yelled.

Jimmy and Brian were outside in no time, duking it out as if there were no tomorrow. Matt handed Kandi to Michelle who was yelling at Brian to stop fighting. The rest of the guys headed over to try and break up the fight. A small crowd formed to watch the fight. Michelle set Kandi down near the entrance of the building.

“Stay here for a second, okay?” Michelle asked.

Kandi nodded and watched and Michelle jumped into the crowd to help break up the fight. A few minutes passed and a man in a blue uniform walked over to Kandi.

“What’s your name little girl?” He asked with a smile.

“I’m Kandi.” She replied.

“Well Kandi, where’s your mommy and daddy?”

“My mommy’s gone but my daddy’s in there.” She pointed towards the fight.

“I’m Officer Miller.” He introduced himself.

The fight died down as Matt, Zacky, and Johnny finally pulled Jimmy and Brian away from each other. The crowd began to disperse.

“Which one is your daddy?” Officer Miller questioned.

Kandi pointed at Jimmy who had blood on his face and shirt, “That’s my daddy.”

Officer Miller shook his head a bit disappointed, because her daddy was going to spend the weekend in county.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!

I want to thank my readers also for sticking by me after Dustin's passing.
I'll try to update more often!! I promise!!!

Image