Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Thirteen

Jimmy glared at the other side of the small cell, where Brian sat.

“Fucking manwhore.” He mumbled.

“Shut up.” Brian snapped.

Jimmy just smiled, “At least I’m not cheating on Michelle every day on tour.”

“That was years ago!” Brian yelled.

“Hey! Keep it down!” The guard shouted from his desk.

“Yeah whatever. I hope your happy, because of you I have to spend the weekend away from Kandi.” Jimmy growled.

“You started it.” Brian spoke through gritted teeth.

Jimmy snorted, “You pushed me while I was holding Kandi.”

Brian sighed and decided just to ignore Jimmy right now since he was acting childish. Jimmy glanced over at Brian before laying down on the hard bunk and trying to fall asleep.

Image

“Where’s daddy?” Kandi asked not sure why Officer Miller took her daddy and Brian away in a police cruiser.

Matt sighed and picked her up, “He got in trouble.”

“Like really bad trouble?” She asked.

He nodded, “Yeah, but he’ll be back soon.”

“Like now?” She gazed up at him.

Zacky walked into the living room and answered for Matt, “Hey who wants ice cream?”

“I do!” Kandi shot up and jumped into his arms.

Matt breathed out of relief that Zacky had distracted her. He didn’t exactly know how to explain that Jimmy was going to be in jail for the weekend.

“I want strawberry!” Kandi exclaimed.

Zacky nodded, “Let’s go get Johnny.”

He set Kandi on the ground then let her run into the backyard to get Johnny who was sitting on the ground taking a nap.

“Johnny! Ice cream!” She screamed in his ear making him jump.

“Ow.” Johnny rubbed his ear then picked her up and spun her around.

She giggled wildly and squirmed to get out of his grip.

“Are we getting ice cream or not?” Zacky asked from the door.

Kandi lightly shoved Johnny out of the way and raced into Zacky’s arms again.

“Ice cream, ice cream.” She chanted over an over again.

“Okay, okay.” Zacky laughed and carried her out to the car with Johnny right on his heels.

He buckled her in the car seat then got into the drivers seat while Johnny climbed into the passenger seat. They drove off to get ice cream while blasting Anthrax. The music was so loud that Zacky didn’t even hear the car honk. He only saw the head lights and by that time it was too late.