Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Fifteen

“Sullivan. Haner.” A guard opened the cell, and led the two men out to collect their personal items before they could go.

Jimmy didn’t bother talking to Brian, he just collected his stuff and got out of there. He pulled on a big smile and walked into the house to find that only Michelle was there.

“Chelle, where’s Kandi?” Jimmy asked, scaring her a bit.

“She’s at the hospital.” Michelle bit her lip.

All of the color drained from his face, “What? Why?”

“She was in a car accident.” She explained.

Jimmy didn’t listen, he just ran out of the house and drove as fast as he could to the hospital.

“May I help you?” The lady at the counter asked.

“What room is Kandi Sullivan in?”

“Are you of relation to her?” The lady asked.

Jimmy glared, “I’m her father.”

She nodded and pointed towards the elevator, “Floor three, room 23.”

Jimmy booked it to the elevator and irritatingly tapped his finger on the wall on his way up. When the doors open he raced down the hall to room 23 and flung the door open. Kandi took her eyes away from the TV and smiled wide at him.

“Hi Daddy.”

“Oh Kandi.” He scooped her up into his arms and held her tightly.

After a few minute he set her back down on the bed and sucked the tears back.

“What happened?”

“Zacky told me we could go eat ice cream. So I got Johnny and we got in the car then boom! I’m here.” She explained the best she could.

Jimmy looked at the small bruises on her arms and legs, then the bright pink and blue cast that was on her left arm.

“Look it’s all prettyful.” She grinned and held her cast up.

He nodded, “Yeah it is.”

Jimmy was extremely pissed that Zacky crashed the car but he was grateful that Kandi was alive.

“Are they okay?” I asked.

She nodded, “Zacky and Johnny came and seen me today. Johnny has a red one on his leg.”

Jimmy was about to say something else but Matt, Jason, and M.B. walked in with a gigantic teddy bear and balloons.

“Look what we got buttercup.” Jason took the large teddy bear from Matt and handed it to Kandi.

Her eyes lit up with excitement, “For me?”

“Of course.” he laughed and she hugged the teddy bear tightly.

M.B. released the balloons, causing them to fly up to the ceiling. Matt took Jimmy out of the room to tell him what happened and left Kandi, Jason, and M.B. together in the room.

Image

Once Matt had finished telling Jimmy what happened, a loud crash was heard from Kandi’s room. Both men rushed into her room to find M.B. sitting on top of Jason while Kandi untied M.B.’s shoes. Jimmy and Matt just watched and Kandi got his shoes off then Jason turned around and began tickling her brother’s feet until M.B. was laughing so hard he was almost in tears.

“Okay kids, be nice to little Matty.” Matt laughed and pulled the two off of M.B. who was trying to catch his breath.

“Evil!” He pointed at Jason and Kandi who were both acting innocent.

“Matty, be nice to the children.” Jimmy playfully scolded.

Kandi and Jason high-fived each other then smiled at M.B. He just pouted and clung onto Jimmy.

“My daddy.” He teased Kandi.

Kandi frowned and jumped into her dads arms, “My daddy.”

“My daddy.” M.B. mimicked.

Jimmy rolled his eyes and pushed M.B. away. Matt grabbed Kandi and tickled her.

“My Kandi!”

“No my Kandi!” Jason hugged Kandi.

“Actually she’s my Kandi.” Jimmy smiled.

M.B. pouted, “I want Kandi.”

Kandi just giggled at the adults around her. She was happy her daddy was back but she also wished that Brian was here too.