Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Sixteen

“Mattie, can I go home?” Kandi asked.

Matt smiled down at her, “Yeah we just have to check you out first.”

“Hurry up.” Kandi pouted making it obvious that she was bored since M.B. and Jason left.

Jimmy was in the hallway signing papers to release Kandi so they could take her home, while Matt sat in the hospital room with a bored Kandi.

“I wanna go home and get my ice cream.” She wined.

Matt was about to reply but a voice at the door interrupted, “We’ll get some ice cream, I’m buying.”

They both looked over at the door to see Zacky with a black cast on his left arm, pushing Johnny in a wheelchair. Kandi hopped off the bed and raced over to Zacky and Johnny. Johnny smiled and picked her up before setting her on his lap.

“What’s this?” She asked pointing at the wheelchair.

Johnny smiled, “It’s a wheelchair.”

“Zacky! Push us!” Kandi shouted happily.

He chuckled and winked at Matt before pushing the wheelchair into the hallway and running with it. A few nurses yelled at them to stop but they didn’t listen. Zacky had broken his arm but he still had slight pain in his side, but he just ignored that and pushed Johnny and Kandi around. Zacky pushed Johnny and Kandi down the hall then let go so the chair so it rolled down the hallway and past Matt and Jimmy. Jimmy stuck his arm around and caught the chair to keep it from smashing into a car of food.

“Jesus Christ.” Jimmy muttered when he almost fell over because of how fast the chair was going.

Kandi giggled wildly and wrapped her arms around Johnny.

“I missed you!” She shouted making him chuckle.

“I missed you too.” Johnny laughed before handing her over to Jimmy.

“Daddy, can I go home now?” She asked.

He nodded, “Yeah, we can all go home now.”

“No. ice cream then home.” Kandi frowned.

Zacky walked over to them, “I promised we’d get ice cream.”

“And I’m buying.” Matt waved his wallet in Jimmy’s face.

“Alright, alright. Let’s just get out of here. I hate hospitals.” Jimmy chuckled and the group walked out together.

“Oh shit.” Matt mumbled when they walked outside to be surrounded by a bunch of paparazzi.

“Matt how are you dealing with Val’s death? Are you over her?” A woman asked.

A man shoved a microphone in Kandi’s face, “Who are you?”

Jimmy was about to shove the mic away but Kandi grabbed it and smiled, “I’m Kandi with a K.”

A chorus of awes were heard from the crowd after she had spoken.

“And this is my daddy.” She smiled.

More questions were asked but the guys ignored then and pushed through till they got to the cars. Quickly Jimmy buckled Kandi into the car seat then hopped into the drivers seat and waited for Zacky to get in while Matt and Johnny got into a different car.

“I hate them.” Jimmy mumbled as he followed Matt’s car to the ice cream shop.

Kandi didn’t quite understand why her dad didn’t like those people back there but she forgot about it and focused on what kind of ice cream she was going to get. Zacky unbuckled her then let pick her up. As they walked inside a few people recognized them and asked for autographs and stuff like that. They ordered ice cream then sat down at a table to be by themselves. Jimmy smiled at Kandi who was happily eating her ice cream. He looked up and frowned when he saw Brian walk in.

“Jimbo be nice, for Kandi.” Matt pleaded.

Jimmy sighed and nodded, “For Kandi.”

Brian ordered his ice cream then took a seat at the table next to Zacky and Kandi.

“Jeez what happened to you guys?” He asked looking at the cast on Kandi and Zacky’s arm.

“We were attacked by aliens.” Zacky snorted.

Brian playfully glared at him then let Johnny explain what happened while everyone else finished their ice cream. Kandi smiled over at Brian then smiled at her daddy. She knew that her dad and Brian didn’t get alone well but she didn’t exactly know why, but she was determined to find out.